Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 120 points when you purchase this product!
Italian cotton and artisanal craftsmanship come together to create these kitchen linens. With a thick, tightly-woven Herringbone design, they offer superior durability and absorbency—a must-have for any kitchen.
The Baroni Legacy. Baroni fabrics was established by three sisters in 1912 with a common appreciation for Florentine embroidery. By 1980, the business expanded to include a clothing boutique in Florence as well as ladies' nightgowns crafted with premium fabrics. Baroni puts a focus on the beauty of simplicity, believing that superior quality fabrics are the foundation of true elegance. The brand hails from the cradle of Italian art, offering its style with love.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Handmade in Italy
- 100% cotton
- Oversized and versatile, these artisan-made Italian Kitchen Towels get softer and more absorbent with every wash. Made of soft, sturdy, 100% cotton, these towels stand the test of time and resist shrinking and fading. Unlike loosely woven towels that tend to shed after just a few uses, tight weave designs prevent lint and last actually longer. Absorbent and leaving little behind, these linens are ideal for drying dishes, hands, and handling hot cookware, as it’s both durable and heat-tolerant. Made in Italy. Perfect for the kitchen, bathroom, guest towel, or a trendy napkin. It will soon become your favorite towel and hostess gift.
- This product ships directly from Verve Culture and is available to US customers only.
- If you prefer a refund, there will be a $10.95 shipping and handling fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- The prize joy of any kitchen, these kitchen linens are tailored from Italian cotton, hand-made by artisans from Firenze, Italy, and feature a tightly-woven Herringbone design—the perfect texture for exceptional durability and ultra-absorption.
- 26 x 23''
- We recommend machine washing on a gentle or delicate cycle with warm water and non-phosphate soap. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. We do not recommend using whiteners as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors.
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture