Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 100 points when you purchase this product!
Indulge in the comforting richness of a classic Mexican delight with this Hot Chocolate Gift Set. Drawing inspiration from traditional Oaxacan flavors, this exquisite set offers a decadent tribute to the artistry of Mexico bringing its savory flavors into the comfort of your own home.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Cocoa butter, sugar, almond, and other nuts and spices.
- The history of chocolate begins its 4,000 years of history in ancient Mesoamerica, present day Mexico and the birthplace of chocolate. It’s here that the first cacao plants, the plant which chocolate is made from, were found. They believed that chocolate was a gift from the god Quetzalcoatl, and drank it as a refreshing beverage, an aphrodisiac, and even to prepare for war. Today the family owned Villa Real has passe down their unique ingredients and spices for a taste that lives up to "food of the gods".
- Product ships directly from Verve Culture and is available to US customers only.
- You can return or exchange full-priced products within 30 days. Exchanges and returns for store credit are free. If you prefer a refund, there will be a $10.95 shipping and handling fee that will be deducted from your refund. For our full shipping and returns policies Click here.
- Villa Real Mexican Hot Chocolate with Almonds: Made in Oaxaca using a traditional recipe, this Mexican Hot Chocolate is made with simple ingredients; just cocoa butter, sugar, almond, and other nuts and spices. The result? The most delicious cup of Mexican Hot Chocolate you've ever tasted. You'll get a bag of 5 tablets (250g) to mix with milk or water to savor by the fireside. Set of 2 Clay Mugs: Clay cookware is a staple in Mexican Kitchens. Passed down by the Aztecs, it’s preferred for the unique flavor it lends to food. This handcrafted jug is made with ancient hand-molding techniques from the past, and finished with new techniques (and a lead-free glaze, of course) to be both functional and decorative. Small Traditional Molinillo Whisk: The Small Molinillo is handcrafted out of natural alder wood, with one-of-a-kind details burned into each whisk. Quickly move the molinillo back and forth between the palms of your hands, and the wooden rings and holes in this traditional Mexican cooking tool will mix the chocolate up while creating a cloud-like froth. This 10'' version can be used right inside the mugs, or in a saucepan for larger batches. All items in this collection are handmade by artisans in Mexico.
- Molinillo - 9'' - 10” long Mug - 4 x 4'', each cup holds appx. 14 oz. Villa Real Hot Chocolate - 5 disc bag, 250g
- Do not put the mugs or Molinillo in the dishwasher - hand wash only. Mugs are prone to cracking if they are exposed to extreme temperature changes.
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture