Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 136 points when you purchase this product!
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
- Dwarf Palm, leather.
- The straps fit comfortably over the shoulders, and can be adjusted in two places for security. The leather handle on the top allows for versatility in carrying. An interior pull cord and lining help keep your treasures secure.
- Product ships directly from Verve Culture and is available to US customers only.
- You can return or exchange full-priced products within 30 days. Exchanges and returns for store credit are free. If you prefer a refund, there will be a $10.95 shipping and handling fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Moroccan basket-making regions are identifiable by the material used to form the body of the bag. These backpacks are made with Dwarf Palm from an area north of Fez that gives a special balance between great strength and softness. Artisans near the Atlas Mountains (where the Dwarf Palm is indigenous) weave the fine palm, and leather workers in Marrakesh finish the straps and handle.
- Height with handles - 21'' Height without handles - 15.5'' Depth - 3.5'' Adjustable straps - 27'' - 32'' long
- Wipe clean with soft cloth and warm soapy water.
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture