Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 180 points when you purchase this product!
- Handmade in Thailand
- Carbon Steel, Bamboo
- Made with carbon steel
- Includes two knives, a moon knife and a slice knife
- Packaged in a bamboo fitted box
- Ships within 1 business day
- Variations may occur due to handmade nature of artisan work
- Moon Knife: 11.5 (with handle) x 4 x 1.5 cm
- Slice Knife: 10 (with handle) x 2.5 x 1 cm
- Never put in the dishwasher
- Due to the nature of carbon steel, this knife will eventually form patina. This is normal and can help prevent rust
- To avoid rusting, dry thoroughly after hand washing in warm, soapy water
- Do not put away until fully dry
- Store away from humidity in the bamboo box provided
End of Life
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture
My wife kept telling me about these knives she saw in a gift shop. She seemed to think they were some good high end kitchen equipment. A couple of weeks ago she bought a set home. As usual, she did not read the instructions printed in the box. She used it washed it and set it in the drying rack wet. That knife was a rusty mess in no time. Her fault. But these knives are made from carbon steel, not a good material for a kitchen knife. It is very susceptible to rest and it is also very soft which makes it easy to sharpen but also very easy to dull. The blade portion of these knives looks very cheap to me like scrap metal from a construction site, and I'm not impressed with the handles either. Don't pay $100.00 for this junk.
These knives are beautiful and high quality. I do wish they were sharpened before shipment though, unfortunately they come dull and unless you have the recommended sharpener on hand, you won't be able to do much with it for awhile til you get the right sharpeners.