Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 76 points when you purchase this product!
Verve Culture's quality Thai shears feature stainless steel blades and Pradu wooden handles for precise work. Their sharpness makes them suitable for gardening, harvesting, and kitchen use. Crafted from premium materials, their sturdy construction ensures long-lasting performance and are built to withstand the test of time. Paired with a printed cloth drawstring bag, these shears are great for both home gardeners and chefs alike.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
- Stainless steel and pradu wood handle.
- Basil and Parsley and Thyme, Oh My! These shears will be your go-to tool for all your culinary adventures and gardening endeavors. Effortlessly switching between kitchen and garden duties, these are ready to snip herbs, prepping meats, and cutting flowers for a lovely centerpiece. The pure taste of fresh herbs elevate simple dishes, impress guests, and make everybody reach for seconds. Grab some plants, and start growing! Meet our Blacksmiths In the Thai-Burma War of the 1800's, blacksmiths forged swords. After the war, they made knives, silverware and tools. A whole community is involved in a different part of the steel forging process! Meet them here.
- This product ships directly from Verve Culture and is available to US customers only.
- You can return or exchange full-priced products within 30 days. Exchanges and returns for store credit are free. If you prefer a refund, there will be a $10.95 shipping and handling fee that will be deducted from your refund. For our full shipping and returns policies Click here.
- MEASUREMENTS 9" L x 2" W x 0.5" H
- Made from stainless steel and a pradu wood handle. Includes safety latch. Wash with water and soap. Dry after washing. Dishwashing not recommended.
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture