Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 40 points when you purchase this product!
- Verve Culture is a family business owned and run by a mother-daughter team, and works with small-scale artisans across the world to create their unique, and oftentimes handmade, products!
- Ships plastic free
- Handmade in Mexico by Rodolfo Pila
- Handmade from red clay
- Made with ancient hand-molding techniques from the past, and finished with new techniques and a lead-free glaze
- 14 fl oz each
- Ships within 1 business day
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Variations in sizes will occur due to handmade nature of artisan work.
- Each mug is appx 4’’ tall with 4" diameter
- These hot chocolate mugs get better with time and care.
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture