Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 100 points when you purchase this product!
Craft a delicious, authentic Tuscan-style Ravioli dinner in less than an hour with this DIY gift bundle. Make the perfect pasta dough with imported Italian "00" flour and serve it with a signature Genovese Pesto Sauce. Also included is a 12-piece ravioli mold and a beechwood rolling pin from Italy.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
- From linguine to lasagna, authentic Italian pasta starts with a dough that stands the test of time with our Italian “00” Pasta Flour. For the perfect sauce, try our signature flavor-packed pesto sauce — slow cooked in small craft batches off the coast of Naples. Check out our Recipes page for more ideas. Genovese Pesto Sauce: Basil paste (basil, sunflower seed oil, salt), olive oil, cashew nuts, cheese and Pecorino PDO cheese, cream powder, vegetable fiber, acid: lactic acid, pine nuts, garlic. Contains: milk, tree nuts (cashew nuts, pine nuts). May contain fish, eggs, soy, hazelnuts, pistachios, walnuts, almonds. 00 Pasta Flour: Soft Wheat Flour Type "00", Durum Wheat Semolina
- Craft a delicious, authentic Tuscan-style Ravioli dinner in less than an hour with this DIY gift bundle. Make the perfect pasta dough with imported Italian "00" flour and serve it with a signature Genovese Pesto Sauce. Also included is a 12-piece ravioli mold and a beechwood rolling pin from Italy.
- This product ships directly from Verve Culture and isavailable to US customers only.
- Food Items: Due to safety, we cannot accept returns of perishable items. If the product is damaged we are happy to replace.
- Kit Includes: Italian 12-piece Ravioli Mold with Rolling Pin Italian "00" Pasta Flour 500g Genovese Pesto Sauce
- Hand wash with warm soapy water and air dry. Do not use dishwasher.
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture