Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 48 points when you purchase this product!
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Cocoa butter, sugar, almond, nuts and spices. Vanilla is added to the Vanilla flavor. Allergen statement: Includes nuts Vegan
- Verve Culture partners with family-owned business Villa Real to source their Mexican Hot Chocolate. They treat cocoa as a sacred ingredient inherited from their ancestors. They turn it into a mixture of flavors and ingredients that will make your palate fill with emotions and memories. It’s the taste of nostalgia. Meet Ana and her mother here.
- This product ships directly from Verve Culture and is available to US customers only.
- Due to safety, we cannot accept returns of perishable items. If the product is damaged we are happy to replace.
- Each flavor of Villa Real's Mexican Hot Chocolate has a wonderful depth and beautifully complex flavor: creamy, nutty, an a delicious balance between bitter and sweet. The cinnamon is a defining feature of Mexican Hot Chocolate and is an ideal complement for the cacao's bitter undertones. Almond - the sweetness of the three flavors, the ground almonds and pecans make for a buttery and luxurious texture. Vanilla - the addition of vanilla and a higher cocoa content results in a lovely aroma and comforting flavor. Sweet Dark - the highest percentage of cocoa creates a decadent treat with all the texture and complexity, but with less sweetness.
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture