Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 100 points when you purchase this product!
An heirloom worthy of the most luxurious Italian kitchen, this exquisite Italian Olivewood Charcuterie Board is a piece of art as much as it is a functional tool. Boasting a remarkable hardness and durability, the olive wood is delicately crafted, then caressed with olive oil to enhance the vibrant shades and accentuate its distinguished grain.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Olive wood
- Why Olivewood? The most popular chopping and serving boards are made from olive wood, and with good reason. Olivewood, if cared for properly, will take any amount of hard work and will last a lifetime. Crafted in Umbria, Italy, Verve's artisan partners create unique pieces made from pure olivewood. The family preserves Italian history by using time-tested, hands-on techniques to craft heirloom-quality pieces as beautiful as they are functional. The famous Italian attention to design shines in every piece.
- Product ships directly from Verve Culture and is available to US customers only.
- If you prefer a refund, there will be a $10.95 shipping and handling fee that will be deducted from your refund
- Artisan-made from solid, boldly grained olivewood sustainably sourced in Italy. Natural variations in the wood pattern make each piece unique. Hard olivewood helps maintain knife blade sharpness.
- Appx. 14 x 6 x .75 in. Each piece will vary in size and shape due to the handmade nature.
- Hand wash only and dry thoroughly. Occasionally coat with olive oil or mineral oil to keep wood looking its best.
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture