Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 48 points when you purchase this product!
Experience the thrill of professional-style chopping with this classic Italian mezzaluna. Expertly crafted from durable beechwood, its double blades effortlessly mince herbs, fruit, garlic, nuts, olives, and salads -- delivering restaurant-quality results in a flash.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
- Beechwood and stainless steel.
- Details The Mezzaluna chops with an effortless downward roll, unlike traditional knives that slice straight down. A food processor’s blade pulverizes its ingredients into an unrecognizable state, whereas the teeter-totter technique of the Mezzaluna gently releases aromatics and oils, rather than turning everything into a combined mulch.
- This product ships directly from Verve Culture and is available to US customers only.
- If you prefer a refund, there will be a $10.95 shipping and handling fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Chop herbs effortlessly Curved stainless-steel double blade Efficient and easy-to-use Versatile, essential kitchen tool Made in Italy. Packaged in reusable drawstring "alla cucina" muslin bag.
- 5.75 x 1 x 5 in.
- Hand wash only. This product is handmade, please allow slight variations due to the handmade nature of the product.
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture