Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 44 points when you purchase this product!
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
- Beechwood, stainless steel
- Serve up your cheese board in grand fashion with artisinal Italian Cheese Knives! Crafted from beechwood and stainless steel, these little tools are made to last for all of your cheese slicing and serving needs. This set of three includes a hard cheese knife, soft/medium cheese spatula knife, and cheese fork – must-haves for the connoisseur and the everyday cheese lover alike!
- This product ships directly from Verve Culture and is available to US customers only.
- If you prefer a refund, there will be a $10.95 shipping and handling fee that will be deducted from your refund
- High-quality stainless steel blades Natural variations in wood's color and grain pattern make each piece unique. Packaged in a drawstring "alla cucina" muslin bag.
- Hard Cheese Knife - 6.75 x 1.5 inches Stilton Spatula - 5 x 1.5 inches Cheese Fork - 5 x 1.5 inches
- Hand wash and air dry only.
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture