Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 130 points when you purchase this product!
This pitcher is ideal for serving refreshing beverages, along with adding a vibrant accent to the dinner table. Complementing the handblown glasses, it easily enhances any dinner party. Crafted by artisan glass blowers in Tonala Mexico, these pitchers are created with the utmost attention to detail utilizing 100% recycled, lead-free glass.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Handblown in Mexico
- Each piece is made from 100% recycled, lead-free glass and handblown by a team of expert glassblowers.
- Serve your drinks in style with this vibrant pitcher, handblown by artisans in Mexico out of recycled glass. Sustainable and stylish These pitchers are perfect for serving water, juices, tea, and most importantly - adding a pop of color to your dining table. It pairs perfectly with our handblown glasses and easily elevates any dinner party. Recycled Glass Artisan glassmakers are picky about the glass they use. Each piece is made from 100% recycled, lead-free glass and handblown by a team of expert glassblowers. Meet the Artisan Verve partners with Javier Gutierrez Esponsa and his team of dedicated glassblowers in Tonala, Mexico. Glassblowing is an art that takes up to 20 years to master, and Javier’s team has glassblowers of different skill levels. They share learnings, and experiment with glass techniques to produce stunning new work.
- Product ships directly from Verve Culture and is available to US customers only.
- You can return or exchange full-priced products within 30 days. Exchanges and returns for store credit are free. If you prefer a refund, there will be a $10.95 shipping and handling fee that will be deducted from your refund. For our full shipping and returns policies Click here.
- Capacity: Appx. 2.8L Dimensions: appx. 8.5'' wide x 8.5'' tall to handle *Please Note: Approximate sizes due to hand-made nature of artisan work.
- Dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing due to the shape. Please note that handblown glass can be sensitive to extreme temperature changes.
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture