Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 160 points when you purchase this product!
Thai blacksmiths have centuries of experience working with metals, and they bring that knowledge to bear crafting with Verve Culture's Thai Chef's Knife #2. It's constructed of hardened stainless steel with finely sharpened edges, and a ergonomic Pradu wood handle. This medium-weight cleaver has rounded corners, making it ideal for performing a variety of kitchen tasks with ease. This versatile knife is an excellent complement to any culinary collection.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Thai Pradu wood & stainless steel.
- A whole community is involved in a different part of the steel forging process! Families form co-operatives and have skilled workers dedicated to forging, grinding, stamping, woodwork, and finishing. Learn more about them here.
- This product ships directly from Verve Culture and is available to US customers only.
- You can return or exchange full-priced products within 30 days. Exchanges and returns for store credit are free. If you prefer a refund, there will be a $10.95 shipping and handling fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- This medium-weight cleaver is a knife that’s perfect for most cooking. Unlike the Thai Chef Knife #1, this blade is longer, translating to faster and easier slicing and dicing.
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture