Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 70 points when you purchase this product!
Experience all the luxurious benefits of a Hammam without leaving the country! This deluxe set of authentic Moroccan tools provides you with the closest spa experience to Marrakesh, leaving you with luxuriously clean, soft skin plus a soothed and relaxed mind and body.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Aqua, Fatty Acid, Olea Europaea (olive) oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil Keep out of direct sunlight. Do not allow to freeze in cold temperatures.
- In Morocco, there is a hammam bath house in virtually every neighborhood. A visit to the hamman should leave you with clean, soft skin, and a relaxed mind and body. This set of authentic Moroccan tools helps you get the closest Hammam experience this side of Marrakesh.
- This product ships directly from Verve Culture and is available to US customers only.
- Due to safety, we cannot accept returns of perishable items. If the product is damaged we are happy to replace.
- Moroccan Black Soap: A Magical Moroccan beauty secret, Black soap has been a staple in Morocco for centuries. Suitable for all skin types, it is used for deep cleansing to purify the body from dirt and dead skin. Kessa Glove: A natural way to exfoliate dead skin, unclog pores, and reveal smoother, more radiant skin. The unique crepe fabric gently rids the skin of impurities, toxins, and excess oil. Machine washable. Mhakka: Clay Pumice Stone: Handmade out of clay, this traditional pumice stone is made in a round shape with geometric patterns on the bottom designed to soften hard skin without irritation, specifically on the soles of the feet, or elbows. Wash with warm soapy water.
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture