Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 160 points when you purchase this product!
This knife boasts a full-tang forged steel blade, expertly fitted to a smooth Pradu wood handle, resulting in a comfortable and lightweight cleaver with rounded edges. Consider this hardworking tool your jack-of-all-trades knife perfect for every type of chef.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Thai Pradu wood and stainless steel.
- From beautiful swords to chef’s knives, our Thai blacksmiths have adapted their skills since the days of the Thai-Burma war. Today, they make Thai knives from stainless steel, cut and sharpened to traditional standards. A whole community is involved in a different part of the steel forging process! Families form co-operatives and have skilled workers dedicated to forging, grinding, stamping, woodwork, and finishing. Learn more about them here.
- This product ships directly from Verve Culture and is available to US customers only.
- You can return or exchange full-priced products within 30 days. Exchanges and returns for store credit are free. If you prefer a refund, there will be a $10.95 shipping and handling fee that will be deducted from your refund. For our full shipping and returns policies Click here.
- This medium-weight cleaver is a knife that’s perfect for most cooking. Made with a shorter knife face, it’s easier to control - especially for those with smaller hands.
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture