Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 48 points when you purchase this product!
A traditional use of the servilleta is to keep delicious homemade tortillas warm, right off the comal (find ways to make your own tortillas here.) This set of 4 colorful napkins adds a touch of vivacity to your dinner table, elevating place settings with a burst of liveliness. They can also be used as tea towels and for home decor.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
- 100% Acrylic
- History is Woven in The Fibers: Mexican textiles have a long history, with fibers from yucca, palm and maguery plants used during the Pre-Hispanic period. Mexican artisans continue this tradition as seen in these beautiful Mexican Servilleta Napkins with a fusion of modern designs and techniques featuring vibrant colors that represent Mexico's rich culture and festive spirit.
- This product ships directly from Verve Culture and is available to US customers only.
- You can return or exchange full-priced products within 30 days. Exchanges and returns for store credit are free. If you prefer a refund, there will be a $10.95 shipping and handling fee that will be deducted from your refund. For our full shipping and returns policies Click Here.
- Each set includes 4 servilleta napkins. Colors will vary between 6 different designs.
- 24" x 18" napkins 100% Acrylic
- Machine Washable.
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture