Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 380 points when you purchase this product!
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Wood, metal, 100% cotton.
- Meet The Artisan Rodrigo Leonel Villanueva Cuevas was born in San Sebastian Tutla Oaxaca in the year of 1965, he learned the craftsmanship tradition thanks to his family. His great Grandfather Mr. Roman Cordova Platas made shawls and his grandmother Felipa Cordova Vargas and her husband Guillermo Cuevas Mendez had their linen workshop. His mother Mrs. Guillermina Cuevas Cordova makes the typical Oaxaquena Blankets, and she had the great idea of making clothes with handmade fabric. From the year 1990 Rodrigo had his own workshop and he started working independent and incorporating the knowledge of all of his family and making new designs and recycling old designs. With the help of his wife Macrina Reyes Matus, who is in charge of making the clothes. His son Guillermo Villanueva Reyes with his wife Andrea Cruiz Bernal have also joined the family workshop. All together they form a team to make beautiful and very good quality products.
- This product ships directly from Verve Culture and is available to US customers only.
- If you prefer a refund, there will be a $10.95 shipping and handling fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Please note: Hanging hardware is required.
- Whole Hammock - 144'' x 50'' Blanket of the Hammock - 87'' x 50'' Maximum Weight Capacity - 250 lbs
- Spot clean as needed. A shady spot is best for hanging your hammock. The less direct sunlight, the longer the life of both the rope and the hammock. During winter months and rainy days when you're not using the hammock, store it in a dry place away from where mice or bugs can get to it.
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture