Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 50 points when you purchase this product!
- Handmade in Italy
- Features an ergonomic paddle handle for easy serving
- Artisan made from hard olivewood to keep your blades sharp
- Dramatic visual grain
- Ships within 1 business day
- Variations may occur due to handmade nature of artisan work
- 16 x 7 x 0.75 in.
- Hand wash only and dry thoroughly
- Occasionally coat with olive oil or mineral oil to keep wood looking its best
End of Life
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture