Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 96 points when you purchase this product!
Simple yet sophisticated, the perfect glassware set for the best drinks is now here. Handblown Mexican Glasses in Clear are skillfully crafted by an elite team of glassblowing artisans in Jalisco, Mexico. Each glass is uniquely handblown, with each piece crafted while molten hot to preserve its individuality. The short and highball sizes come in a set of 4, since it's more fun to drink with company.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Handblown Glass
- Happy hour will never the same Each glass is handmade and one-of-a-kind; the subtle variations in shape make each one its own piece of art. Proof that sustainability and style can go hand-in-hand, we only use recycled glass in our Mexican Glassware collection. Complete your drinkware collection with the handblown carafe or pitchers. Glassblowing Experts Verve partners with Javier Gutierrez Esponsa and his team of dedicated glassblowers in Tonala, Mexico. Glassblowing is an art that takes up to 20 years to master, and Javier’s team has glassblowers of different skill levels. They share learnings, and experiment with glass techniques to produce stunning new work.
- This product ships directly from Verve Culture and is available to US customers only.
- If you prefer a refund, there will be a $10.95 shipping and handling fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Short - 400ml / 13 oz, 4'' tall x 3'' diameter Highball - 500ml / 16 oz, 6.5'' tall, 2.5'' diameter *Please Note: Sizes are approximate due to hand-made nature of artisan work.
- The glasses are dishwasher safe, but please note that handblown glassware is susceptible to breakage with extreme temperature changes. Don't take a hot glass from the dishwasher and immediately fill it with iced water!
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture