Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 48 points when you purchase this product!
- Handmade in Italy
- Boat-shaped bowl made with Italian olivewood
- Packaged in a reusable "alla cucina" muslin bag
- Ships within 1 business day
- Variations in size and shape may occur due to handmade nature of artisan work
- 12 x 4 x 2
- Hand wash only and dry thoroughly
- Do not soak in water
- Periodically rub with olive oil or any vegetable oil to keep wood looking its best
End of Life
Verve Culture is a company built on tradition. This three-generation, women-owned team consists of Jacquie Lewis, Jules Vertrees, and Sarah Laping. After years in the gift industry, their love of travel inspired them to bring travel mementos and culturally significant items to consumers. Verve utilizes recycled and renewable materials to create interesting products: from mexican citrus juicers, to hammocks, to mezcal infusion sets. Each item is handcrafted by artisans, supporting real families and traditional production process. Click below to learn more about why we love Verve Culture!See Verve Culture