Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 51 points when you purchase this product!
- Earth Harbor Naturals is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental non-profits that support marine life
- Handmade in small batches
- Product is packaged in a glass jar with plastic cap inside a recyclable, FSC certified paper box
- Ships in post consumer recycled FSC certified boxes with recyclable kraft paper
- Crafted in Utah in a solar powered facility
- Owned and operated in Georgia
- Contains no synthetic ingredients, GMOs, gluten, soy, toxins, fillers, animal testing, chemical additives, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, nanoparticles, mineral oils, or petroleum
- Earth Harbor products are Vegan and Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Leaf JuiceÂ°, Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) OilÂ°, Blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum) Fruit ExtractÂ°, Glyceryl Stearate (plant-derived fatty acid)Â°Â°, Stearic Acid (vegan fatty acid)Â°Â°, Vegetable GlycerinÂ°, ProVitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol)Â°Â°, Sunflower Vitamin E (Tocopherol)Â°Â°, Avocado (Persea gratissima) Fruit OilÂ°, Calendula (Calendula officinalis) FlowerÂ°Â°Â°, Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) FlowerÂ°Â°Â°, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) FlowerÂ°Â°Â°, Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) Flower ExtractÂ°Â°Â°, Olive (Olea europaea) Fruit OilÂ°, Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Seed OilÂ°, Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis) OilÂ°, Meadowfoam (Limnanthes alba) Seed OilÂ°Â°, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Seed OilÂ°, Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) ButterÂ°, Cocoa (Theobroma cacao) ButterÂ°, Macadamia (Macadamia integrifolia) Nut OilÂ°, Sea Retinol (Crithmum maritimum) ExtractÂ°Â°, Lime (Citrus aurantifolia) Peel OilÂ°Â°, Atlas Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) OilÂ°Â°, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Flower OilÂ°, Tangerine (Citrus tangerina) Peel OilÂ°Â°, Neem (Melia azadirachta) Seed OilÂ°, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf ExtractÂ°, Xanthan Gum (plant-derived emulsifier)Â°Â° Â° Certified Organic Â°Â° Non-GMO Â°Â°Â° Wildcrafted *Citrus oils are properly extracted and formulated to have no photosensitizing effects
- Vegan and eco-friendly hydration cream made from natural and organic ingredients
- Made with sea retinol, superherbs, B5 and vitamin E, and blueberry fruit extract
- Great for dry and rough skin, fine lines and wrinkles, and loss of elasticity
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 2 oz
- Massage a small amount into skin in upward, circular motions and allow to fully absorb. As a night treatment, let absorb 5 minutes before bed. She works wonders when used alone on freshly cleansed skin, and is also lovely when worn under makeup.
End of Life
- Glass: CLean out to recycle or repurpose
- Pump, sprayer, and plastic dropper pieces: Earth Harbor has partnered withPact Collective on a mail-back recycling program to help close the loop on hard-to-recycle beauty packaging.Â
Earth Harbor's products go beyond non-toxic, synthetic-free, and plant-based‚ these high quality maritime products offer an ethical, sustainable, and scientific option for all to reap the benefits of ocean nutrients! Created by certified toxicologist, herbalist, and beach wanderer, Ali Perry-Hatch, each product is made using fair trade, organic, non-GMO, wildcrafted, and vegan ingredients. Packaged with love in a solar powered facility in plastic-conscious packaging, each item arrives to you shortly after its formulation to provide nutrient rich skin care solutions. Combining a sustainable supply chain with eco-friendly packaging and multiple charitable efforts, Earth Harbor brings a whole new meaning to green beauty. Click below to learn more about why we love Earth Harbor!See Earth Harbor
This is incredibly hydrating and smells wonderful! I wake up with very soft skin after application the night before. It does make my face feel a tad sticky, but been using it as an evening moisturizer so don't care since I'm heading to bed.
My skin tends to be a little oily and acne prone. This moisturizer does not irritate my skin. I only use it a night time because that's when my skin needs more moisture. A small amount goes a long way. Right now this is my favorite moisturizer!
I'm a huge fan of Earth Harbor. The company goes the extra mile to put themselves above the competition in terms of sustainability, reducing carbon emissions, and making every effort possible to help marine life and biodiversity.
That being said, this stuff is basically like ground up unicorn horn mixed with faerie dust (yes, it's that awesome). I've been using this as my night moisturizer, and HOLY CRAP! Just using this for a WEEK has done more good for my face than anything else I've ever used. My skin feels so soft, smooth, and plump. It looks like I just got about 9 hours of blissful sleep. EVERY. DAY! I took a selfie, and my sister said it looked like I shaved about 3 years off of my face (obviously sarcasm from her, but I do think my skin feels younger).
A little bit goes a LOOOOOONG way. I honestly don't know if I'll be needing a replacement in 6 months. The smell is like a citrus and earthy blend ( SOOOOOO GOOD), and it layers well with their ampoules and serums. I LOVE THIS!!!!
The scent is strong and similar to a lemon cookie. I have gotten multiple complements on it. Has been ok with my acne-sensitive skin. Does leave a thick layer.
I have super sensitive skin and struggle with dryness. This lotion not only hydrates, but it feels like it's tightening things. When I opened the jar, I was a bit worried because I didn't looooove the smell of the lotion, but once it was on my face, I didn't even notice a fragrance. All I noticed was the buttery richness giving me healthier and happier skin.