Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 11 points when you purchase this product!
- Earth Harbor Naturals is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental non-profits that support marine life
- Handmade in small batches
- Product comes in a glass bottle with plastic spray nozzle
- Bottle packaged in a recylable, FSC certified paper box
- Ships in post consumer recycled FSC certified boxes with recyclable kraft paper
- Crafted in Utah in a solar powered facility
- Owned and operated in Georgia
- Contains no synthetic ingredients, GMOs, gluten, soy, toxins, fillers, animal testing, chemical additives, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, nanoparticles, mineral oils, or petroleum
- Earth Harbor products are Vegan and Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- Quartz-Infused Water (Aqua), Cane AlcoholÂ°^, Fine Atlantic Sea Salt (microplastic-free Sodium Chloride)Â°, Vegetable GlycerinÂ°Â°, Mango Isolate Oil (Mangifera indica)Â° Â° Certified Organic Â°Â° Non-GMO ^From sugar cane, organic cane alcohol is nontoxic, non-drying, non-sensitizing and formulated to soothe while delivering nutrients.
- Vegan and eco-friendly hair texturizing spray made from natural and organic ingredients
- Made with sea salt, mango oil, and vegetable glycerin
- Great for pollution damage while texturizing hair
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 2 oz
- For Hair: Gently shake. Spray on to add sea-swept style and tousled texture to your hair at any time. Twist and scrunch hair for added effect. Gives hair a beachy feel while maintaining freshness. For Body: Spritz on to refresh and add moisture to skin. Great to use on your face, too, as saltwater and glycerin cleanse, hydrate, and detoxify. Also spray around the room to freshen-up your environs.
End of Life
- Glass: CLean out to recycle or repurpose
- Pump, sprayer, and plastic dropper pieces: Earth Harbor has partnered withPact Collective on a mail-back recycling program to help close the loop on hard-to-recycle beauty packaging.Â
Earth Harbor's products go beyond non-toxic, synthetic-free, and plant-based‚ these high quality maritime products offer an ethical, sustainable, and scientific option for all to reap the benefits of ocean nutrients! Created by certified toxicologist, herbalist, and beach wanderer, Ali Perry-Hatch, each product is made using fair trade, organic, non-GMO, wildcrafted, and vegan ingredients. Packaged with love in a solar powered facility in plastic-conscious packaging, each item arrives to you shortly after its formulation to provide nutrient rich skin care solutions. Combining a sustainable supply chain with eco-friendly packaging and multiple charitable efforts, Earth Harbor brings a whole new meaning to green beauty. Click below to learn more about why we love Earth Harbor!See Earth Harbor