Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 39 points when you purchase this product!
- Earth Harbor Naturals is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental non-profits that support marine life
- Handmade in small batches
- Product is packaged in a glass jar with plastic cap inside a recyclable, FSC certified paper box
- Ships in post consumer recycled FSC certified boxes with recyclable kraft paper
- Crafted in Utah in a solar powered facility
- Owned and operated in Georgia
- Contains no synthetic ingredients, GMOs, gluten, soy, toxins, fillers, animal testing, chemical additives, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, nanoparticles, mineral oils, or petroleum
- Earth Harbor products are Vegan and Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Leaf JuiceÂ°, Vegetable GlycerinÂ°, Cane AlcoholÂ°^, Rice (Oryza sativa) PowderÂ°, White Willow (Salix alba) Bark ExtractÂ°, Pineapple (Ananas sativus) Fruit ExtractÂ°Â°, Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Fruit ExtractÂ°Â°, Starfruit (Averrhoa carambola) ExtractÂ°Â°, Passionfruit (Passiflora incarnata) ExtractÂ°Â°, Kiwi (Actinidia chinensis) Fruit ExtractÂ°Â°, Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) Fruit ExtractÂ°Â°, Lychee (Litchi chinensis) Fruit ExtractÂ°Â°, Jujube (Zizyphus jujuba) Fruit ExtractÂ°Â°, Guava (Psidium guajava) Fruit ExtractÂ°Â°, Xanthan Gum (plant-derived emulsifier)Â°Â°, Red Seaweed (Corallina officinalis) ExtractÂ°Â°Â°, Neem (Melia azadirachta) Leaf ExtractÂ°Â°, Neem (Melia azadirachta) Flower ExtractÂ°Â°, Ivy Gourd (Coccinia indica) Fruit ExtractÂ°Â°, Eggplant (Solanum melongena) Fruit ExtractÂ°Â°, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Flower ExtractÂ°Â°, Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) Leaf ExtractÂ°Â°, Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root ExtractÂ°Â°, Amino Acid Complex (Amino-Esters-1)Â°Â°, Basil (Ocimum basilicum) Leaf ExtractÂ°Â°, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Leuconostoc)Â°Â°, Marionberry (Rubus marion) IsolateÂ°Â° Â° Certified Organic Â°Â° Non-GMO Â°Â°Â° Wildcrafted ^From sugar cane, organic cane alcohol is nontoxic, non-drying, non-sensitizing and formulated to soothe skin while delivering nutrients.
- Vegan and eco-friendly enzyme mask made from natural and organic ingredients
- Made with red seaweed, fruit enzymes, white willow bark, rice powder, turmeric, aloe leaf juice
- Great for dull skin, redness, acne, pores, and excess oil
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 2 oz
- Apply to clean skin. Leave on for 3 or more minutes. Rinse with warm water. Gentle tingling is normal as she works to lovingly resurface and exfoliate your skin. Follow with Tidal Rose Crystal Hydration Mist and facial oil for optimal skin benefits. Use 2-3 times per week. Tip: Glow Juice doubles as a spot treatment gel that quickly fights, fades, and prevents blemishes. Simply cleanse skin thoroughly, then apply a thin layer 1-3 times daily or as needed.
End of Life
- Glass: CLean out to recycle or repurpose
- Pump, sprayer, and plastic dropper pieces: Earth Harbor has partnered withPact Collective on a mail-back recycling program to help close the loop on hard-to-recycle beauty packaging.Â
Earth Harbor's products go beyond non-toxic, synthetic-free, and plant-based‚ these high quality maritime products offer an ethical, sustainable, and scientific option for all to reap the benefits of ocean nutrients! Created by certified toxicologist, herbalist, and beach wanderer, Ali Perry-Hatch, each product is made using fair trade, organic, non-GMO, wildcrafted, and vegan ingredients. Packaged with love in a solar powered facility in plastic-conscious packaging, each item arrives to you shortly after its formulation to provide nutrient rich skin care solutions. Combining a sustainable supply chain with eco-friendly packaging and multiple charitable efforts, Earth Harbor brings a whole new meaning to green beauty. Click below to learn more about why we love Earth Harbor!See Earth Harbor