Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 23 points when you purchase this product!
- Earth Harbor Naturals is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental non-profits that support marine life
- Handmade in small batches
- Product comes packaged in a recyclabe/compostable paper box
- Ships in post consumer recycled FSC certified boxes with recyclable kraft paper
- Crafted in Utah in a solar powered facility
- Owned and operated in Georgia
- Contains no synthetic ingredients, GMOs, gluten, soy, toxins, fillers, animal testing, chemical additives, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, nanoparticles, mineral oils, or petroleum
- Earth Harbor products are Vegan and Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- Saponified Oils of Coconut (Cocos nucifera) OilÂ°, Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) OilÂ°, Olive (Olea europaea) Fruit OilÂ°, Sustainable Palm (Elaeis guineensis) OilÂ°, Rose Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) Flower OilÂ°Â°, Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii) OilÂ°Â°, Rose (Rosa damascena) Flower OilÂ°Â°, Australian Pink Sea ClayÂ°Â°Â°, Moroccan Rose (Rosa damascena) ExtractÂ°Â° Â° Certified Organic Â°Â° Non-GMO Â°Â°Â° Wildcrafted
- Vegan and eco-friendly soap bar made from natural and organic ingredients
- Made with Moroccan rose extract, coconut oil, rose geranium oil, and Australian pink sea clay
- Great for dull skin, redness and blotchy skin
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 4 oz
- With tepid water, lather between palms. Apply generously to moistened face. Rinse 3-5 times. Use daily. Follow with toner and moisturizer.
End of Life
- Glass: CLean out to recycle or repurpose
- Pump, sprayer, and plastic dropper pieces: Earth Harbor has partnered withPact Collective on a mail-back recycling program to help close the loop on hard-to-recycle beauty packaging.Â
Earth Harbor's products go beyond non-toxic, synthetic-free, and plant-based‚ these high quality maritime products offer an ethical, sustainable, and scientific option for all to reap the benefits of ocean nutrients! Created by certified toxicologist, herbalist, and beach wanderer, Ali Perry-Hatch, each product is made using fair trade, organic, non-GMO, wildcrafted, and vegan ingredients. Packaged with love in a solar powered facility in plastic-conscious packaging, each item arrives to you shortly after its formulation to provide nutrient rich skin care solutions. Combining a sustainable supply chain with eco-friendly packaging and multiple charitable efforts, Earth Harbor brings a whole new meaning to green beauty. Click below to learn more about why we love Earth Harbor!See Earth Harbor
You need to be okay with strong scents, because this is very strong, but even my husband who normally hates scented soaps likes the smell of this one. I'm not sure if it is balancing my skin, but it feels good, smells good, causes no irritation and leaves no greasy residue. A great soap!
Great soft smell, washes your face without drying it out like other soap bars.
Absolutely love this soap. I think the smell is lovely, and it's gentle on my sensitive skin!
Calms irritated skin and hydrates well. I've purchased this multiple times and will continue purchasing this great plastic-free option!
Love this product. The scent is lovely, and it cleans my face well. Ordering it for the second time.