Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Earth Harbor Naturals is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental non-profits that support marine life
- Handmade in small batches
- Product is packaged in a glass jar with plastic cap inside a recylable, FSC Certified paper box
- Ships in post consumer recycled FSC certified boxes with recyclable kraft paper
- Crafted in Utah in a solar powered facility
- Owned and operated in Georgia
- Contains no synthetic ingredients, GMOs, gluten, soy, toxins, fillers, animal testing, chemical additives, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, nanoparticles, mineral oils, or petroleum
- Earth Harbor products are Vegan and Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Leaf JuiceÂ°, Coconut (Cocos nucifera) OilÂ°, Cane AlcoholÂ°^, Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf ExtractÂ°, Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa) Flower ExtractÂ°, Olive Oil Based Emulsifier (Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate)Â°Â°, Olive (Olea europaea) Fruit OilÂ°, Seaweed (Corallina officinalis) ExtractÂ°Â°, Neem (Azadirachta indica) ExtractÂ°Â°, Ivy Gourd (Coccinia grandis) ExtractÂ°Â°, Eggplant (Solanum melongena) ExtractÂ°Â°, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) ExtractÂ°Â°, Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum) ExtractÂ°Â°, Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root ExtractÂ°Â°, Jasmine (Jasminum grandiflorum) Flower ExtractÂ°Â°, Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) Peel OilÂ°, Stearic Acid (vegan fatty acid)Â°Â°, Citric Acid (pH adjuster)Â°Â°, Xanthan Gum (plant-derived emulsifier)Â°Â° Â° Certified Organic Â°Â° Non-GMO ^From sugar cane, organic cane alcohol is nontoxic, non-drying, non-sensitizing and formulated to soothe skin while delivering nutrients.
- Vegan and eco-friendly cream cleanser made from natural and organic ingredients
- Made with seaweed extract, hibiscus flower extract, and green tea extract
- Great for dry, dull, or mature skin
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 2 oz
- Cleanse by gently massaging into moist skin in circular motions. Rinse well with warm water and gently pat with a soft washcloth. Double cleanse as needed. Follow with toner and facial oil.
End of Life
- Glass: CLean out to recycle or repurpose
- Pump, sprayer, and plastic dropper pieces: Earth Harbor has partnered withPact Collective on a mail-back recycling program to help close the loop on hard-to-recycle beauty packaging.Â
Earth Harbor's products go beyond non-toxic, synthetic-free, and plant-based‚ these high quality maritime products offer an ethical, sustainable, and scientific option for all to reap the benefits of ocean nutrients! Created by certified toxicologist, herbalist, and beach wanderer, Ali Perry-Hatch, each product is made using fair trade, organic, non-GMO, wildcrafted, and vegan ingredients. Packaged with love in a solar powered facility in plastic-conscious packaging, each item arrives to you shortly after its formulation to provide nutrient rich skin care solutions. Combining a sustainable supply chain with eco-friendly packaging and multiple charitable efforts, Earth Harbor brings a whole new meaning to green beauty. Click below to learn more about why we love Earth Harbor!See Earth Harbor