Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 23 points when you purchase this product!
- Earth Harbor Naturals is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental non-profits that support marine life
- Handmade in small batches
- Product comes packaged in a recyclabe/compostable paper box
- Ships in post consumer recycled FSC certified boxes with recyclable kraft paper
- Crafted in Utah in a solar powered facility
- Owned and operated in Georgia
- Contains no synthetic ingredients, GMOs, gluten, soy, toxins, fillers, animal testing, chemical additives, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, nanoparticles, mineral oils, or petroleum
- Earth Harbor products are Vegan and Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- Saponified Oils of Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Seed OilÂ°, Coconut (Cocos nucifera) OilÂ°, Olive (Olea europaea) Fruit Oil, Sustainable Palm (Elaeis guineensis) OilÂ°, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Flower OilÂ°Â°, Activated Coconut CharcoalÂ°Â°, Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) ExtractÂ° Â° Certified Organic Â°Â° Non-GMO
- Vegan and eco-friendly soap bar made from natural and organic ingredients
- Made with spirulina, activated coconut charcoal, coconut oil, and lavender flower
- Great for buildup, blocked pores, and pollution congestion
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 4 oz
- With tepid water, lather between palms. Apply generously to moistened face. Rinse 3-5 times. Use daily. Follow with toner and moisturizer.
End of Life
- Glass: CLean out to recycle or repurpose
- Pump, sprayer, and plastic dropper pieces: Earth Harbor has partnered withPact Collective on a mail-back recycling program to help close the loop on hard-to-recycle beauty packaging.Â
Earth Harbor's products go beyond non-toxic, synthetic-free, and plant-based‚ these high quality maritime products offer an ethical, sustainable, and scientific option for all to reap the benefits of ocean nutrients! Created by certified toxicologist, herbalist, and beach wanderer, Ali Perry-Hatch, each product is made using fair trade, organic, non-GMO, wildcrafted, and vegan ingredients. Packaged with love in a solar powered facility in plastic-conscious packaging, each item arrives to you shortly after its formulation to provide nutrient rich skin care solutions. Combining a sustainable supply chain with eco-friendly packaging and multiple charitable efforts, Earth Harbor brings a whole new meaning to green beauty. Click below to learn more about why we love Earth Harbor!See Earth Harbor
This soap smells so good and produces a lovely lather. However, be careful around your eyes as it really stings!
I like this soap and it seems to be working well. Fair warning that it does get blah residue everywhere when wet (and sometimes when dry too). Be careful.
I have been using this product for over a week and love it. It smells great and is easy to use. Leaves my face feeling nice and clean and is good as a mask too!
Smells great. I like to use this one after a workout. I feel like my face and neck get a cleansing detoxing clean after sweating.