Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Earth Harbor Naturals is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental non-profits that support marine life
- Handmade in small batches
- Product comes in a 2 oz glass bottle with dropper
- Bottle packaged in a recyclable, FSC certified paper box
- Ships in post consumer recycled FSC certified boxes with recyclable kraft paper
- Crafted in Utah in a solar powered facility
- Owned and operated in Georgia
- Contains no synthetic ingredients, GMOs, gluten, soy, toxins, fillers, animal testing, chemical additives, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, nanoparticles, mineral oils, or petroleum
- Earth Harbor products are Vegan and Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) OilÂ°Â°, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides (coconut-derived)Â°Â°, Meadowfoam (Limnanthes alba) Seed OilÂ°Â°, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Seed OilÂ°, Avocado (Persea gratissima) Fruit OilÂ°Â°, Sunflower Vitamin E (Tocopherol)Â°Â°, Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Seed OilÂ°, Neem (Melia azadirachta) Seed OilÂ°, Vegetable di-ppg-2 myreth-10 adipate (plant-derived emollient)Â°Â°, Papaya (Carica papaya) Fruit Ferment Extract/LactobacillusÂ°Â°, Papaya (Carica papaya) Seed OilÂ°Â°, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf ExtractÂ°, Sea Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) ExtractÂ°, Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) Peel OilÂ°Â°, Lemon (Citrus limon) Peel OilÂ°Â°, Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) Peel OilÂ°Â°, Bergamot (bergapten-free Citrus bergamia) Blossom OilÂ°Â°, Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) Peel OilÂ°Â°, Clementine (Citrus clementina) Peel OilÂ°Â°, Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) Fruit ExtractÂ°Â° Â° Certified Organic Â°Â° Non-GMO
- Vegan and eco-friendly cleansing oil made from natural and organic ingredients
- Made with sea kelp, meadowfoam, and jojoba oils plus papaya fruit enzymes and papaya seed oil
- Great for clogged pores and dull skin
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 2 oz
- Gently shake. Apply to a dry face. Add tepid water and massage across your skin to dissolve oils and makeup. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with an Earth Harbor cleanser for a double cleanse.
End of Life
- Glass: CLean out to recycle or repurpose
- Pump, sprayer, and plastic dropper pieces: Earth Harbor has partnered withPact Collective on a mail-back recycling program to help close the loop on hard-to-recycle beauty packaging.Â
Earth Harbor's products go beyond non-toxic, synthetic-free, and plant-based‚ these high quality maritime products offer an ethical, sustainable, and scientific option for all to reap the benefits of ocean nutrients! Created by certified toxicologist, herbalist, and beach wanderer, Ali Perry-Hatch, each product is made using fair trade, organic, non-GMO, wildcrafted, and vegan ingredients. Packaged with love in a solar powered facility in plastic-conscious packaging, each item arrives to you shortly after its formulation to provide nutrient rich skin care solutions. Combining a sustainable supply chain with eco-friendly packaging and multiple charitable efforts, Earth Harbor brings a whole new meaning to green beauty. Click below to learn more about why we love Earth Harbor!See Earth Harbor