Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 59 points when you purchase this product!
- Earth Harbor Naturals is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental non-profits that support marine life
- Handmade in small batches
- Product comes in a glass bottle with dropper
- Bottle packaged in a recyclable, FSC certified paper box
- Ships in post consumer recycled FSC certified boxes with recyclable kraft paper
- Crafted in Utah in a solar powered facility
- Owned and operated in Georgia
- Contains no synthetic ingredients, GMOs, gluten, soy, toxins, fillers, animal testing, chemical additives, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, nanoparticles, mineral oils, or petroleum
- Earth Harbor products are Vegan and Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides)Â°Â°, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Seed OilÂ°, Sesame (Sesamum indicum) Seed OilÂ°, Poppy (Papaver somniferum) Seed OilÂ°Â°, Brassica Fordii (Brassica campestris/aleurites) OilÂ°Â°, Olive (Olea europaea) Fruit OilÂ°, Carrot (Daucus carota sativa) Seed OilÂ°Â°, Sunflower Vitamin E (Tocopherol)Â°Â°, Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Seed OilÂ°Â°, Calendula (Calendula officinalis) FlowerÂ°, Seaweed (Laminara digitata) ExtractÂ°, Jasmine (Jasminum grandiflorum) Flower ExtractÂ°Â°, Honeysuckle (Lonicera caprifolium) IsolateÂ°Â°, Papaya (Carica papaya) Fruit IsolateÂ°Â° Â° Certified Organic Â°Â° Non-GMO
- Vegan and eco-friendly hair oil made from natural and organic ingredients
- Made with jasmine flower, carrot seed oil, calendula flower, and seaweed extract
- Great for dull or damaged hair, dry strands or scalp, or lack of nutrients
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 1 oz
- Dry/damaged hair: Using fingertips, smooth 5-15 generous drops over hair ends and strands. Keep in for as long as needed, for at least 10 minutes, before washing out. For extra healing, leave in. Scalp Treatment: Massage 5-10 drops at the root for 3 min. Leave in or wash out.
End of Life
- Glass: CLean out to recycle or repurpose
- Pump, sprayer, and plastic dropper pieces: Earth Harbor has partnered withPact Collective on a mail-back recycling program to help close the loop on hard-to-recycle beauty packaging.Â
Earth Harbor's products go beyond non-toxic, synthetic-free, and plant-based‚ these high quality maritime products offer an ethical, sustainable, and scientific option for all to reap the benefits of ocean nutrients! Created by certified toxicologist, herbalist, and beach wanderer, Ali Perry-Hatch, each product is made using fair trade, organic, non-GMO, wildcrafted, and vegan ingredients. Packaged with love in a solar powered facility in plastic-conscious packaging, each item arrives to you shortly after its formulation to provide nutrient rich skin care solutions. Combining a sustainable supply chain with eco-friendly packaging and multiple charitable efforts, Earth Harbor brings a whole new meaning to green beauty. Click below to learn more about why we love Earth Harbor!See Earth Harbor
Great product to add a bit of shine after styling my hair. Great for second day curls or for reviving straightened ends.
I've tried a LOT of different hair oils for frizz, moisture etc. and this is by far the very best! I have very fine straight thick light color hair and 8-10 drops on my ends after towel drying is perfect. I also use maybe 3-5 drops on dry hair if I need extra moisture & frizz control.
Even products that have keratin and other supposedly beneficial hair ingredients tend to either be way to greasy or end up the next day drying my hair out and causing damage. It also smells great (very mellow wish it was stronger doesn't leave any smell). I'm almost done with my second bottle and need another but alas it's out of stock. Really hope EarthHero restocks it!
This stuff names my hair so soft without weighing it down. You just need a little bit and it works like a charm
I've been using the Onion and Garlic hair regrowth oil (also available on this website) for a couple of months now. It does work, but I wasn't a huge fan of the smell, and the oil itself was a bit heavy for my fine hair. So, I looked into other options and saw this.
It is definitely a lighter hair oil comparatively, and my curls usually need moisture (particularly at the ends). This is a very non-greasy formula, and I've found it works best when dropped into the palms and then massaged into the scalp. I start on the ends and work up. The scent is very neutral, and I could feel my curls more bouncy after the first use.
I don't know if this will actually work as well as the regrowth oil, so I've actually been mixing the two (just using smaller amounts of each). Currently, I've had no problems with doing this. The added bonus to this is the sun and pollution protection, which is VERY much needed down here in the south during summer.