Get 63 points when you purchase this product!
- Earth Harbor Naturals is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental non-profits that support marine life
- Handmade in small batches
- Product comes in a 1 oz glass bottle with dropper
- Bottle packaged in a recyclable, FSC certified paper box
- Ships in post consumer recycled FSC certified boxes with recyclable kraft paper
- Crafted in Utah in a solar powered facility
- Owned and operated in Georgia
- Contains no synthetic ingredients, GMOs, gluten, soy, toxins, fillers, animal testing, chemical additives, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, nanoparticles, mineral oils, or petroleum
- Earth Harbor products are Vegan and Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) OilÂ°Â°, Hemp (Cannabis sativa) Seed OilÂ°, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides (coconut-derived)Â°Â°, Meadowfoam (Limnanthes alba) Seed OilÂ°Â°, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Seed OilÂ°, Avocado (Persea gratissima) Fruit OilÂ°Â°, Seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum) ExtractÂ°, Sunflower Vitamin E (Tocopherol)Â°Â°, Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Seed OilÂ°Â°, Neem (Melia azadirachta) Seed OilÂ°, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf ExtractÂ°, Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) Berry OilÂ°Â°, Blue Chamomile (Tanacetum vulgare) Flower OilÂ°Â°, Magnolia (Magnolia grandiflora) Blossom OilÂ°Â°, Lavender (Lavandula officinalis) Flower OilÂ°Â° Â° Certified Organic Â°Â° Non-GMO
- Vegan and eco-friendly face ampoule made from natural and organic ingredients
- Made with cannabis sativa oil, sea greens, avocado, and sea buckthorn, plus grapeseed and jojoba oils
- Great for irritated skin, redness and inflammation, dull and unhealthy skin, plus rosacea, eczema, psoriasis
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 1 oz
- For a hyper-concentrated treatment: Apply two or more drops to your skin after cleansing and toning, as needed. If using another treatment and/or moisturizer, massage Aurora until absorbed. For a daily skincare cocktail: Add two or more drops of Aurora to any Earth Harbor serum, facial oil or moisturizer both morning and night.
End of Life
- Glass: CLean out to recycle or repurpose
- Pump, sprayer, and plastic dropper pieces: Earth Harbor has partnered withPact Collective on a mail-back recycling program to help close the loop on hard-to-recycle beauty packaging.Â
Earth Harbor's products go beyond non-toxic, synthetic-free, and plant-based‚ these high quality maritime products offer an ethical, sustainable, and scientific option for all to reap the benefits of ocean nutrients! Created by certified toxicologist, herbalist, and beach wanderer, Ali Perry-Hatch, each product is made using fair trade, organic, non-GMO, wildcrafted, and vegan ingredients. Packaged with love in a solar powered facility in plastic-conscious packaging, each item arrives to you shortly after its formulation to provide nutrient rich skin care solutions. Combining a sustainable supply chain with eco-friendly packaging and multiple charitable efforts, Earth Harbor brings a whole new meaning to green beauty. Click below to learn more about why we love Earth Harbor!See Earth Harbor