Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 75 points when you purchase this product!
- Earth Harbor Naturals is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental non-profits that support marine life
- Handmade in small batches
- Product comes in a 1 oz glass bottle with dropper
- Bottle packaged in a recyclable, FSC certified paper box
- Ships in post consumer recycled FSC certified boxes with recyclable kraft paper
- Crafted in Utah in a solar powered facility
- Owned and operated in Georgia
- Contains no synthetic ingredients, GMOs, gluten, soy, toxins, fillers, animal testing, chemical additives, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, nanoparticles, mineral oils, or petroleum
- Earth Harbor products are Vegan and Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- Green Tea (Camellia oleifera) Seed OilÂ°, Olive Fruit SqualaneÂ°Â°, Watermelon (Citrullus lanatus) OilÂ°Â°, Blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum) Seed OilÂ°Â°, Rosehip (Rosa canina) Seed OilÂ°, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) OilÂ°Â°, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides (coconut-derived)Â°Â°, Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) ExtractÂ°, Sunflower (Helianthus) OilÂ°, Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum) Flower OilÂ°Â°, Jasmine (Jasminum sambac) Flower ExtractÂ°Â°, Sunflower Vitamin E (Tocopherol)Â°Â° Â° Certified Organic Â°Â° Non-GMO
- Vegan and eco-friendly face brightening ampoule made from natural and organic ingredients
- Made with spirulina, blue tansy, blueberry and rose hip seed oil, and green tea oil
- Great for uneven skin tone, redness and blotchiness, and unbalanced microbiome
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 1 oz
- For a hyper-concentrated treatment: Apply two or more drops to your skin after cleansing and toning, as needed. If using another treatment and/or moisturizer, massage Marina until absorbed. For a daily skincare cocktail: Add two or more drops of Marina to any Earth Harbor serum, facial oil or moisturizer both morning and night.
End of Life
- Glass: CLean out to recycle or repurpose
- Pump, sprayer, and plastic dropper pieces: Earth Harbor has partnered withPact Collective on a mail-back recycling program to help close the loop on hard-to-recycle beauty packaging.Â
Earth Harbor's products go beyond non-toxic, synthetic-free, and plant-based‚ these high quality maritime products offer an ethical, sustainable, and scientific option for all to reap the benefits of ocean nutrients! Created by certified toxicologist, herbalist, and beach wanderer, Ali Perry-Hatch, each product is made using fair trade, organic, non-GMO, wildcrafted, and vegan ingredients. Packaged with love in a solar powered facility in plastic-conscious packaging, each item arrives to you shortly after its formulation to provide nutrient rich skin care solutions. Combining a sustainable supply chain with eco-friendly packaging and multiple charitable efforts, Earth Harbor brings a whole new meaning to green beauty. Click below to learn more about why we love Earth Harbor!See Earth Harbor
I originally got this for acne scars but it also works wonders for hydrating and keeping future acne away. I love that its hydrating too!