Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 44 points when you purchase this product!
- Made with certitifed organic ingredients
- Product packaged in recyclable alumnum bottle with a plastic pump
- Ships in recyclable packaging made from recycled content
- Made in the USA
- Palm Oil Free
- No animal testing
- All Meow Meow Tweet Products are Vegan and Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Meow Meow Tweets works with rePurpose Global to reduce, reuse, and offset the plastic they use in their products and packaging, making them plastic negative
- Meow Meow Tweet is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- Active ingredient: uncoated zinc oxide 20%
- Inactive Ingredient list: water, *jojoba oil, *safflower oil, *vegetable glycerin, cetearyl olivate, olive squalane, lactic acid (from sugar), sorbitan olivate (from olives), lactobacillus ferment, *aloe juice, *coconut pulp extract, rose geranium oil, polyhydroxystearic acid (from soy), sodium levulinate, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate (from corn), sunflower wax, ascorbyl palmitate (from corn), tocopherol *certified organic
- SPF of 25
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- 2.7 oz
- Use within 1 year of purchase
- To use: Apply liberally to skin prior to sun exposure
- Reapply ever 2 hours or after swimming or sweating
End of Life
- Prior to recycling, remove label by soaking bottle in warm, soapy water
- Compost label
- Reuse pump or return to us to recycle through TerraCycle!
- Recycle or compost paper box
Meow Meow Tweet
Meow Meow Tweet understands that the only true way to be sustainable is to ensure that they are sustainable at each step of their production process. MMT goes out of their way to make sure their ingredients are responsibly sourced and made completely of organic, vegan ingredients. Next, they ensure that the production of their skin care items is done ethically and free from animal cruelty. Meow Meow Tweet is a Leaping Bunny Certified company meaning that they don't conduct any testing of their products on animals and that none of their ingredient suppliers do either. Finally, MMT packages and ships their products using recycled and compostable materials. Unlike the common plastic deodorant sticks, MMT uses a biodegradable paper alternative, which is made at the Chicago Paper Tube company, supporting US small business! Click below to learn more about why we love Meow Meow Tweet!See Meow Meow Tweet
It feels and smells great. No cast for me, but I'm also very pale.
Was looking for a more sustainable product definitely will order again
Hey there Laura,
Thanks so much for reaching out to EarthHero Community Experience! Our small team is working hard to get back to your email asap!
Please note, our current response time is 24 - 48 hours. Our operating hours are 8 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday MST
With care and happy holidays,
Quin, Russ + the whole EarthHero team
was gifted this. it is better than other eco friendly and natural sun screens I have used, can't think of a better one. however that doesn't make it perfect by any means. it is thick and you can really feel it on your skin. the price is rather high for the amount of product. it has a white cast to it...
Truly wanted to like this product but I don't. For one, it leaves a heavy, sticky, waxy film on the skin. Believe me, I tried to rub it in. I don't care about streaking, but for those that do, that is also present. The container has very little product for what you spend, which I was aware of but hoped the quality would make the small amount worth it. It suggests you reapply every two hours so that would be problematic if you wanted this product to last a long time. The pump I was given was white and not as pictured, didn't fit in the container.
I like this brand and what they stand for, and I was drawn to this sunscreen because it was among the very few vegan and mostly-plastic free options on this site. I enjoy other products of theirs, but I won't be wasting money on this one again. Poor quality, high price, small amount of product. Sorry.
Hi there! We are sorry to hear that this sunscreen is not working out as well as intended. Sunscreens can be such a personal (and important!) product and we'd love to help find an option that will work better for you! Our care team will be in touch shortly to assist.
Good sunscreen. It takes a few minutes for the white tint to fade away after putting it on, but all in all it is. a good product