Get 57 points when you purchase this product!
- Earth Harbor Naturals is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental non-profits that support marine life
- Handmade in small batches
- Ships in post consumer recycled FSC certified boxes with recyclable kraft paper
- Jade products are sustainable and ethically sourced from a family owned, BSCI audied business in China
- Contains no synthetic ingredients, GMOs, gluten, soy, toxins, fillers, animal testing, chemical additives, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, nanoparticles, mineral oils, or petroleum
- Sustainably and ethically sourced grade-A jade gemstones
- 100% pure jade massaging comb and gua sha
- Stimulates circulation, sculpts tissue, reduces muscle tension and promotes relaxation
- Drains puffiness and toxins
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- As a head & scalp massager: Use light, circular motions with the jade comb to stimulate your scalp and promote relaxation. Focus on the areas near your ears and right above your neck to reduce tension. For extra benefit, add a few drops of Sunstone Hair Revive Elixir to your scalp and massage in by using Island Jade Massaging Comb. As a face Gua Sha: Use the smooth gua sha side of your jade tool over clean skin daily for 3 - 5 minutes. Massage from the center of your face by your nose outward towards cheeks. Then proceed to massage down your chin and up your forehead. For best results, apply Earth Harbor treatments to skin first, then massage them in using your Island Jade Gua Sha. As a body Gua Sha: Using the smooth gua sha side of your tool, massage anywhere on your body by â€œscrapingâ€� skin with firm pressure to help relieve tight muscles. For best results, apply Laguna Replenishing Body Serum to skin first, then massage in using your Island Jade Gua Sha.
Earth Harbor's products go beyond non-toxic, synthetic-free, and plant-based‚ these high quality maritime products offer an ethical, sustainable, and scientific option for all to reap the benefits of ocean nutrients! Created by certified toxicologist, herbalist, and beach wanderer, Ali Perry-Hatch, each product is made using fair trade, organic, non-GMO, wildcrafted, and vegan ingredients. Packaged with love in a solar powered facility in plastic-conscious packaging, each item arrives to you shortly after its formulation to provide nutrient rich skin care solutions. Combining a sustainable supply chain with eco-friendly packaging and multiple charitable efforts, Earth Harbor brings a whole new meaning to green beauty. Click below to learn more about why we love Earth Harbor!See Earth Harbor