Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 19 points when you purchase this product!
This facial massaging tool has been used for thousands of years with roots in traditional Chinese medicine. The unique curves and shape allow it to have a firming and lifting effect on skin. With regular use, it is known to help reduce puffiness, ease tension, stimulate blood flow, sculpt and reinvigorate skin, and allow your skincare products to penetrate deeper. After use, your face will feel hydrated, refreshed, plump, toned, and your skin will be glowing.
Great for all skin types, including sensitive, mature, acne prone, normal, oily, and combination skin.
Choose from: Rose Quartz, Jade, or the Gua Sha Duo (and save $3).
How to use:
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with your favorite facial oil or serum.
- (Optional) Lightly wet the Gua Sha for easier gliding
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with gentle motions, scraping your neck, under-ear area, jawline, chin, cheeks, forehead and forehead, following the attached chart.
- Once finished, wash the tool with mild soap and cold water and store in the included cotton bag.
For a video on how to use the Gua Sha, Youtube has many great resources!
With every purchase of a Gua Sha, we donate a percentage of profits to an AAPI organization.
- Packaged in a reusable or compostable cotton string bag
- Shipped 100% plastic-free
- Store in a cool, dry place. After each use, wash with a mild soap and let air dry.
I've been using this Gua Sha for over a month and have taken before and after pictures and it has been doing a great job to decrease under eye puffiness and reduce overall puffiness in my face. I'm sure the more I use it and the more I perfect my technique the results will continue to amaze me.
Product is amazing for my skin care routine & the shipping was very fast!
Used it twice; on the second use it just snapped. Wasn’t pressing too hard, I think maybe it came with a crack or a vein in the rock. Was pretty and functional while it lasted.
It’s your standard GuaSha tool. Nothing too fancy but as a newbie to the practice it has been easy to use.
I have been using my gua sha tool every day for a few months and I wake up craving it. It’s a moment of meditation and I really do feel the benefits of daily use.