Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 7 points when you purchase this product!
- 100% recycled unbleached kraft box, printed with soy ink.
- Made from waste coconut coir and natural rubber latex.
- Shipped 100% plastic-free
- 3.9"l x 3"w x .2"h Comes in a pack of 5.
End of Life
- When the coconut dish scrubber is no longer scrubbing your dirty dishes well, you can use it as a soap dish to put the soap block on. Simply bury it underground or put it in your home compost. If your council collects food waste for composting, you can also put the coconut scrubber in the food waste bin.
I was unhappy with the first couple of times I used the scrubber. It sheds like a front door mat and was almost as stiff as one! And then, it softens up and becomes much more user friendly. As stated, they do a good job of scrubbing off stuck on food. It's still shedding like a German Shepard, but it's not killing the oceans. So, with that in mind, I will continue to use them.
I am very impressed with these, although I have only had them for a week. I drink a lot of coffee and tea and have horrid stains on the insides of my mugs that these erase easily and beautifully. I also use them as a place holder for my sponges and they soak up some washing liquid that way and that is also very helpful. I consider them a win win.
They work great and can go directly in the compost after their life as a dish scrubber has come to an end.
Works well not only on dishes but also walls, handles, counters,
Love that these are compostable, but they fall apart quickly.