Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 9 points when you purchase this product!
Zero Waste Bamboo Floss is here! Finally, a plastic-free way to get all up in the nooks and crannies of your mouth!! Using vegan bamboo fiber infused with organic peppermint oil, this gentle yet sturdy floss easily gets to attacking those germs where they produce, at the gum-line. Housed in a refillable glass jar, you’re one step closer to a fresh, healthy, zero-waste smile.
- Peppermint essential oil is analgesic, cooling, has anti-inflammatory properties, is a potent antioxidant, inhibits bacteria that cause tooth decay, and helps eliminate the hazardous germs that can be found on your gums.
- It is coated in charcoal which helps whiten teeth
How to use: Gently pull out floss and roll around index fingers, Floss between teeth, as close to the gum-line as possible. For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
- Packaged in a compostable and/or recyclable cardboard box
- Vegan bamboo fiber coated in charcoal, candelila plant wax, organic peppermint essential oil
- Shipped 100% plastic-free
- Floss Includes: A glass jar with a metal lid & 30m / 33yds of floss. Floss Refill Includes: two 30m/ 33yds floss refills. The box and your floss and be tossed into compost
End of Life
- Refill glass jar endlessly. Recycle or compost small cardboard box. Toss used floss in home compost bin.
This was a one to one swap for me, no adjustments or trick to using it; just floss that’s not plastic.
Great floss. Like it a lot, my only complaint is it’s shaped like traditional floss, I prefer the tape shaped flosses
Good floss. Doesn’t break while flossing and does a good job of cleaning my teeth
this is the best dental floss ever. it hits all the checkmarks - vegan, easily compostable, DOESN"T SHRED OR BREAK!, and in a refillable tube. every other eco-brand i've tried has either not been vegan (used beeswax) or broke too easily. i'm in love with this product - even turned my dental hygienist on to it.
I love this plastic-free floss alternative :) it works well, frays some more than the plastic stuff, but it’s totally worth it. The wax helps it glide well too. I have broken the glass container before and had to order a new one, but overall it’s high quality and I love having a subscription for the refills!