Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 9 points when you purchase this product!
Finally, a plastic-free dental floss! Using sustainable silk fiber infused with organic peppermint oil, this gentle yet sturdy floss breaks down in approximately 60-90 days. Contains no preservatives, artificial coloring, or sweeteners, just a mild minty flavor from organic peppermint essential oil.
- Peppermint essential oil is analgesic, cooling, has anti-inflammatory properties, is a potent antioxidant, inhibits bacteria that cause tooth decay, and helps eliminate the hazardous germs that can be found on your gums.
How to use: Gently pull out floss and roll around index fingers, Floss between teeth, as close to the gum-line as possible. For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
- Packaged in a compostable and/or recyclable cardboard box
- Silk thread, candelila plant wax, organic peppermint essential oil *silk is 100% cruelty free and only acquired once cocoon is empty.
- Shipped 100% plastic-free
- Silk Includes: A glass jar with a metal lid & 30m of floss. Silk Floss Refill 2-Pack Includes: two 30m floss refills.
End of Life
- Refill glass jar endlessly. Recycle or compost small cardboard box. Toss used floss in home compost bin.
This dental floss works as well or better than any non-biodegradable floss I've used. Now I can take care of the environment as well as my teeth and gums! Highly recommend!
We love this floss. I keep one at home and one in my travel bag. I have had one of the containers for about 4 years!
Really great quality product - both the floss and container. I'm extremely clumsy and the container is very well made and has no dents, scratches, or breaks. As for the floss itself, I do like it, but as someone who has worn invisalign for years, the gaps in my teeth are extremely narrow so it is harder to push the floss between my teeth. I have snapped the floss many times because of this, but it's still better than using a plastic floss.
This floss does a great job of getting in between my teeth. It doesn't shred, and it's not too thick. It did hurt a little at first, but that's because I stopped flossing for a few months (so that was on me). After about a week, though, my gums and teeth got used to it. The refills are also very convenient. I just pop them into my glass vile and I'm good. Overall, I would recommend.
This floss is much better than other similar products because it's made of silk. The texture of the floss and performance has improved my cleaning and my dental appointments. Some floss is so thin, it seems like it doesn't do much of a job at all and I don't like the feel on my gums.