Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 55 points when you purchase this product!
- Helps reduce reliance on single-use plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles which cannot be commercially recycled!
- When stored properly, each bar lasts as long, or longer, than a 16oz bottle of shampoo or conditioner
- Product packaged in fully recyclable box with compostable paper inner packaging
- Ships plastic free in recycled content and recyclable shipping packaging
- Made in St. Paul, MN
- 100% plastic free
- No sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or silicones
- Not tested on animals
- Gluten free
- Contains no palm oil
- HiBAR products are cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny Certified
- Shampoo: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut Oil*), Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Vegetable Based*), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Based*) Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Based*), Polyquaternium 7, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Propanedial (Plant Based*), Natural Pigments. (*Derived Source)
- Conditioner: Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, (Vegetable Based*), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil*), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate (Olive Oil*), Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil & Glycerin*), Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Based*), Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Propanediol (Plant Based*), Natural Pigment. (*Derived Source)
- Fragrance-free and color-safe shampoo and conditioner bars that leave hair soft and silky
- Contains coconut oil and rice protein to hydrate and nourish
- Eco-friendly bars come package free
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- Shampoo: 3.2oz/90g
- Conditioner: 2.9oz/82g
- To use, apply it directly to your wet hair until it lathers, or rub it in your palms and then rub the lather into your hair
- Do not allow to sit in water after use â€“ store in a dry location!
End of Life
- Compost or recycle packaging â€“ bar is biodegradable
HiBAR shampoo and conditioner bars are changing the game when it comes to effective eco-alternatives for personal care. Traditional hair care products often contain harmful ingredients like parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or silicones, but HiBAR is choosing to truly "raise the bar" with thoughtfully chosen plant-based ingredients. Each bar contains high-quality, naturally-derived ingredients like nutrient-dense coconut oil, moisturizing shea butter, and fragrant essential oils. As a company that started out of desire for a plastic-free bathroom, HiBAR is even a total star when it comes to planet-friendly packaging. Click below to learn more about why we love HiBAR!See HiBAR
Only had this brand for about a month, but I already love it. With the other I would use I'd pay the same amount for just the shampoo bar with this brand I get both shampoo and conditioner for the same price. I also love that they both come in a paper packaging that I can easily tare and compost absolutely recommend.
Move over other shampoo & conditioner bars, because this set of Hibar Shampoo & Conditioner just made the zero waste gifts list and recommendations list!
PS: Hibar has multiple different varieties for each hair type, click here if you have a different type.
Nonetheless, the results are worth boasting, I've never tried all natural shampoo and conditioner bars that actually left my hair feeling soft without it feeling greasy.
Simply wash, rinse, add conditioner and clip or pin up. Allowing the conditioner to set, will leave the hair feeling like it had a mini conditioning treatment.
PS: If you really want your/hair to even softer after that conditioning treatment, trying rinsing with cold water.
I love both conditioner and shampoo. The shampoo has a lovely lather, and the conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. And there's no plastic bottle to throw in the landfill!
I love it so far! The conditioner takes a little while to work in my long hair but love knowing I'm helping reduce plastic.
When I first switched I wasn't sure, it can be hard to tell how much product you are applying to your hair, especially with the conditioner. It took me a while but I think I will stick with them. They do help keep my hair hydrated but they aren't effective at hydrating an itchy sclap.