Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 51 points when you purchase this product!
- Helps reduce reliance on single-use plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles which cannot be commercially recycled!
- When stored properly, each bar lasts as long, or longer, than a 16oz bottle of shampoo or conditioner
- Product packaged in fully recyclable box with compostable paper inner packaging
- Ships plastic free in recycled content and recyclable shipping packaging
- Made in St. Paul, MN
- 100% plastic free
- No sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or silicones
- Not tested on animals
- Gluten free
- Contains no palm oil
- HiBAR products are cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny Certified
- Shampoo: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut Oil*), Glycerin (Vegetable Based*) Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey (Honey), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil, Salix Nigra (White Willow) Bark Extract, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate (Olive Oil*), Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Natural Fragrance (derived from essential oils and plant extracts), Salicylic Acid, Piroctone Olamine, Salix Nigra (White Willow) Bark Powder. (*Derived Source)
- Conditioner: Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetablebased*), BehentrimoniumMethosulfate (VegetableBased*), Theobroma Cacao(Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable Based*),Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Salix Nigra (White Willow) Bark Extract, Natural Fragrance (derived from essential oils and plant extracts), Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey (Honey), Salicylic Acid, Piroctone Olamine, Natural Pigments. (*Derived Source)
- Color-safe shampoo and conditioner bars for itchy, flaky scalps
- Leaves hair soft and manageable
- Contains white willow bark extract and kukui nut oil to soothe and nourish the scalp
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- Shampoo: 3.2oz/90g
- Conditioner: 2.9oz/82g
- To use, apply it directly to your wet hair until it lathers, or rub it in your palms and then rub the lather into your hair
- Do not allow to sit in water after use â€“ store in a dry location!
End of Life
- Compost or recycle packaging â€“ bar is biodegradable
HiBAR shampoo and conditioner bars are changing the game when it comes to effective eco-alternatives for personal care. Traditional hair care products often contain harmful ingredients like parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or silicones, but HiBAR is choosing to truly "raise the bar" with thoughtfully chosen plant-based ingredients. Each bar contains high-quality, naturally-derived ingredients like nutrient-dense coconut oil, moisturizing shea butter, and fragrant essential oils. As a company that started out of desire for a plastic-free bathroom, HiBAR is even a total star when it comes to planet-friendly packaging. Click below to learn more about why we love HiBAR!See HiBAR
This is my first bar shampoo and conditioner and I must say I really do like these! At first, the conditioner, it felt as if it was just coating my hair, I don’t know how to describe it. It didn’t feel like how my hair would feel using bottle conditioner. But my hair is still soft and it feels clean. I was just trying this brand out first and was gonna try some other one when this finished but honestly I don’t think I’ll switch!
I got this once my old liquid shampoo was gone and I’ve been so happy and impressed with it. I’ve been jaded by a years ago attempt to use lush but this actually washed out and doesn’t leave a residue. My hair feels great and I would really recommend this product.
My hair is so soft. My scalp feels great. I was very doubtful the conditioner would work with my hair. It did. I’m so glad to have found a product I can feel good about- that also really works.
My hair and scalp feel silky smooth after using these, will totally buy again, although I suspect it will take a long time for me to go through these.
My Soothe shampoo and conditioner bars work very well. Shampoo lathers well after rubbing it on my hair. Container is a light touch but I haven’t experienced many tangles after running my fingers through my hair. Haven’t used these long term to know how long they last, but so far my scalp and hair seem to be doing well. I love the idea of no plastics. Bought the cedar soap dish for them to sit on in my shower.