Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 29 points when you purchase this product!
- Helps reduce reliance on single-use plastic face wash bottles which cannot be commercially recycled!
- Product packaged in fully recyclable box with compostable paper inner packaging
- Ships plastic-free in recycled content and recyclable shipping packaging
- Made in St. Paul, MN
- 100% plastic-free
- No soap, mineral oils, parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- HiBAR products are cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny Certified
- Vegetable Glycerin (Vegetable Based*),Propanediol (Vegetable Based*), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut Oil*), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Based*), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Vegetable Based*), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate (Salt Of Amino Acids*), Hydrogenated Olive Oil (Olives*), Squalane (Olives*), Sodium Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid (Plant Based*), Sodium Lactate (Plant Based*), Arginine (Amino Acids*), Aspartic Acid (Amino Acids*), Pyrrolidone Carbonic Acid (Amino Acids*), Glycine (Amino Acids*), Alanine (Amino Acids*), Serine (Silk Protein*), Valine (Amino Acids*), Proline (Amino Acids*), Threonine (Amino Acids*), Isoleucine (Amino Acids*), Histidine (Amino Acids*), Phenylalanine (Plant Based*), Glycerin (Vegetable Based*), Water, Salinicoccus Lysate Filtrate (and) Pentylene Glycol (Plant Based*), Hydroxypropyl Bis-Hydroxyethyldimonium Chloride (Coconut*), Rice Bran Wax, Undecylenic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Water, Salix Alba (White Willow Bark Extract), Olea Europaea (Olive) Seed Powder. (*Derived Source)
- Gentle, hydrating solid face cleanser
- Packed with amino acids and olive seed powder to cleanse and exfoliate, ever so gently
- Leaves skin fresh and dewy
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- To use, lather bar in palms and then apply to face. Rinse off
- Do not allow to sit in water after use – store in a dry location!
End of Life
- Compost or recycle packaging – bar is biodegradable
HiBAR shampoo and conditioner bars are changing the game when it comes to effective eco-alternatives for personal care. Traditional hair care products often contain harmful ingredients like parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or silicones, but HiBAR is choosing to truly "raise the bar" with thoughtfully chosen plant-based ingredients. Each bar contains high-quality, naturally-derived ingredients like nutrient-dense coconut oil, moisturizing shea butter, and fragrant essential oils. As a company that started out of desire for a plastic-free bathroom, HiBAR is even a total star when it comes to planet-friendly packaging. Click below to learn more about why we love HiBAR!See HiBAR
I really wanted to like this because I looooooove their shampoo. I do like the concept of the gentle exfoliant (which is my primary desire in a face wash), but I have a hard time rinsing this particular soap off of my face. It kind of seizes, and clings to my skin while the water merely glides over the soap rather than cutting through it to rinse it away. The wash leaves a film on my face, even when I use it in the shower and run my face under the shower head. I have to either use a face brush and/or a dry wash cloth to scrub off the residue, and then rinse my face again. I am slightly irritated that I have to scrub away an exfoliant. I am going to finish the two bars that I have (I was *really* relying on my love of the shampoo) because it was expensive, but I will not be purchasing this face wash again.
Great face wash bar without any crazy fragrances or irritants, love the plastic free packaging but most importantly it gets all the make up off my face without stripping my skin of all its moisture. Def recommend.