Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 27 points when you purchase this product!
- Helps reduce reliance on single-use plastic shampoo bottles which cannot be commercially recycled!
- This shampoo bar lasts as long, or longer, than a 16oz bottle when stored properly
- Product packaged in fully recyclable box with compostable paper inner packaging
- Ships plastic free in recycled content and recyclable shipping packaging
- Made in St. Paul, MN
- 100% plastic free
- No sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or silicones
- Not tested on animals
- Gluten free
- Contains no palm oil
- HiBAR products are cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny Certified
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut Oil*), BTMS (Behentri- monium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol (Vegetable Based*)), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, African Date Fruit (Water, Rice Amino Acids, Lactobacillus/Date Fruit Ferment Extract), Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil*), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Polyquaternium 7, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Based*), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Based*) Natural Fragrance (derived from essential oils and plant extracts), Natural Pigments. (*Derived Source)
- Color-safe shampoo bar for delicate, lifeless, or damaged hair
- Brings body and volume while controlling flyaways
- Contains African dates and Vitamin B5 for defining curls and waves
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- To use, apply it directly to your wet hair until it lathers, or rub it in your palms and then rub the lather into your hair
- Do not allow to sit in water after use – store in a dry location!
End of Life
- Compost or recycle packaging – bar is biodegradable
HiBAR shampoo and conditioner bars are changing the game when it comes to effective eco-alternatives for personal care. Traditional hair care products often contain harmful ingredients like parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or silicones, but HiBAR is choosing to truly "raise the bar" with thoughtfully chosen plant-based ingredients. Each bar contains high-quality, naturally-derived ingredients like nutrient-dense coconut oil, moisturizing shea butter, and fragrant essential oils. As a company that started out of desire for a plastic-free bathroom, HiBAR is even a total star when it comes to planet-friendly packaging. Click below to learn more about why we love HiBAR!See HiBAR
I love this shampoo! I have tried several bar shampoos, and this has been the one that I keep coming back to. I have received a lot of unsolicited positive feedback from the people about my hair, and it was always when I used this shampoo bar. So my search is over. I like that it does not crumble as it gets smaller, and I am a fan of the shape of it. The shape is ergonomic, and as it shrinks it maintains it's ergonomic-ness. I have a lot of very fine, wavy hair. Other shampoos that I have used tend to weigh down my hair and flatten the waves. This stuff cleanses, and volumizes for me as promised. I like the definition I get in my waves now, and that I no longer have to deal with the build-up that I would get from other shampoos. This also means I do not have to wash my hair as frequently since my hair no longer gets oily as quickly. It also lasts a long time; I am still suing the same bar I started using in May. I will be purchasing it again.
Kuddos to Earth Hero for promoting products packaged without plastic. That said, this shampooo bar is among my favorites.
This was my first HiBar shampoo that I tried. It works well, suds up a lot(as all of their bars do), keeps my hair clean, and doesn't have residue buildup. I didn't notice any difference in the volume of my hair with this bar compared to any other ones. I have tried every single HiBar shampoo available on Earth Hero now. I sometimes get flaky, itchy scalp and this mostly worked at keeping that away, but would sometimes still happen. Good overall, but their Maintain bar is the best one!
I order this shampoo bar for my mom who has really thin hair and she loves it as much as I love another shampoo bar I get from this company. She uses this shampoo with the hydrating shampoo bar (not the conditioner) and it helps give her hair some volume. Highly recommend!
Not sure how it would work on different hair textures but my thick straight hair THRIVES off this, it works. Thick lovely hair everytime.