Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 55 points when you purchase this product!
- Helps reduce reliance on single-use plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles which cannot be commercially recycled!
- When stored properly, each bar lasts as long, or longer, than a 16oz bottle of shampoo or conditioner
- Product packaged in fully recyclable box with compostable paper inner packaging
- Ships plastic-free in recycled content and recyclable shipping packaging
- Made in St. Paul, MN
- 100% plastic-free
- No sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or silicones
- Not tested on animals
- Gluten free
- Contains no palm oil
- HiBAR products are cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny Certified
- Conditioner: Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Vegetable Based*), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine (Vegetable Based*), Stearyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil*), Brassica Alcohol (Rapeseed Oil*), Babassu Oil, Pracaxi Oil, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Based*), Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*), DL Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables (Olives*), Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Based*), Natural Fragrance (Lime Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Ginger Root Oil), Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Propanediol 1,3 (Vegetable Based*), Agua, Lactobacillus, Tomato Fruit Ferment Extract, Oryza Sativa Extract (Rice*), Keratin Amino Acids, Acyl Coenzyme A Desaturase, Polyquaternium 44, Lactic Acid, Isododecane, Diglycerin, Polyglyceryl-2 Laurate, Silica, Iron Oxide (77491). (*Derived Source) For external use only
- Color-safe shampoo and conditioner bars for improved curl and wave health
- Contains Babassu Butter and Pracaxi Butter to add definition and seal in moisture
- Ideal for textured hair, types 3 and 4
- Curly Girl Method-friendly
- Fresh citrus scent
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- Shampoo: 3.2oz/90g
- Conditioner: 2.9oz/82g
- To use, apply it directly to your wet hair until it lathers, or rub it in your palms and then rub the lather into your hair
- Do not allow to sit in water after use â€“ store in a dry location!
End of Life
- Compost or recycle packaging â€“ bar is biodegradable
HiBAR shampoo and conditioner bars are changing the game when it comes to effective eco-alternatives for personal care. Traditional hair care products often contain harmful ingredients like parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or silicones, but HiBAR is choosing to truly "raise the bar" with thoughtfully chosen plant-based ingredients. Each bar contains high-quality, naturally-derived ingredients like nutrient-dense coconut oil, moisturizing shea butter, and fragrant essential oils. As a company that started out of desire for a plastic-free bathroom, HiBAR is even a total star when it comes to planet-friendly packaging. Click below to learn more about why we love HiBAR!See HiBAR
Once you get a hang of how to use these, they work great! I have wavy thick hair. I found that getting my hair very wet and then rubbing it through sections of my hair in a downward motion worked best. My hair is quite long, and hits around my breasts so not sure if this method would work for shorter hair types. Buying a second time during the Black Friday sale.
Love shampoo. And really happy it’s from North America.
These bars are perfect. I have been interested for a long time in bars as opposed to bottles. The shape this particular brand works great on a slatted soap dish. My hair loves them too:)