Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 25 points when you purchase this product!
- Helps reduce reliance on single-use plastic conditioner bottles which cannot be commercially recycled!
- This conditioner bar lasts as long, or longer, than a 16oz bottle when stored properly
- Product packaged in fully recyclable box with compostable paper inner packaging
- Ships plastic free in recycled content and recyclable shipping packaging
- Made in St. Paul, MN
- 100% plastic free
- No sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or silicones
- Not tested on animals
- Gluten free
- Contains no palm oil
- HiBAR products are cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny Certified
- Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetablebased*), BehentrimoniumMethosulfate (VegetableBased*), Theobroma Cacao(Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable Based*),Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Salix Nigra (White Willow) Bark Extract, Natural Fragrance (derived from essential oils and plant extracts), Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey (Honey), Salicylic Acid, Piroctone Olamine, Natural Pigments. (*Derived Source)
- Color-safe conditioner bar for itchy, flaky scalps
- Leaves hair soft and manageable
- Contains white willow bark extract and kukui nut oil to soothe and nourish the scalp
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- To use, apply it directly to your wet hair until it lathers, or rub it in your palms and then rub the lather into your hair
- Do not allow to sit in water after use â€“ store in a dry location!
End of Life
- Compost or recycle packaging â€“ bar is biodegradable
HiBAR shampoo and conditioner bars are changing the game when it comes to effective eco-alternatives for personal care. Traditional hair care products often contain harmful ingredients like parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or silicones, but HiBAR is choosing to truly "raise the bar" with thoughtfully chosen plant-based ingredients. Each bar contains high-quality, naturally-derived ingredients like nutrient-dense coconut oil, moisturizing shea butter, and fragrant essential oils. As a company that started out of desire for a plastic-free bathroom, HiBAR is even a total star when it comes to planet-friendly packaging. Click below to learn more about why we love HiBAR!See HiBAR
I have struggled with an inflamed scalp almost my entire life. And of the DOZENS of products I had tried over the decades, this (with the shampoo bar) is the only thing that has worked for longer than a year. On top of that, jt goes really well with my curly hair and brings out my curls unlike any other product.
I bought this because I have been trying to reduce my plastic usage, but really need a conditioner. To be clear I use a LOT of conditioner from root to ends because I have a severely damaged scalp that does not produce enough of its own natural oils anymore, to the point my scalp gets dry and painful.
I used a true soap-based natural liquid shampoo from Dr. Bronner and my hard water left my hair so hard to brush minerals reacting with soap) that I could not use it again. So I bought a Bestowed Essentials ACV Shampoo Bar from here on EH, and then this conditioner bar. Shampoo bar worked a lot better with my water, and this conditioner bar DID make it somewhat easier to brush my hair afterwards.
However, where it fell short for me is after a couple weeks of usage m hair was progressively getting weighted down to the point it looked like it was very unwashed. While I do use alot of LIQUID conditioners, the solid nature of bars had already reduced my usage as-is. I know I rinsed well too.
Not sure why but this just did not work for me personally. It may work well for someone else with another hair situation though, which is why I don's just rate it 1 star. Good brand, great concept and packaging, just did not work for me.