Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 19 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in 100% Recyclable and Plastic Free Packaging
- Produced and packaged in Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Cruelty-free and made without animal byproducts
- No synthetic fragrances, dyes, optical brighteners, or preservatives
- This is a MADE SAFEÂ® Certified product that has been third-party tested to ensure it contains only non-toxic, high quality ingredients that are safe for our environment and your skin
- B Corp Certified to ensure safe and responsible business practices
- Meliora is a Leaping Bunny Certified company that uses no animal testing
- Meliora is a woman owned, family run business
- Unscented: Vegetable Soap [Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Sunflowerate, Glycerin, Water, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil] Lemon: Vegetable Soap [Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Sunflowerate, Glycerin, Water, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil], Organic Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil. *lemon essential oil naturally contains the potential allergen limonene.
- Additional info: sodium cocoate is the chemical name of coconut oil that has been saponified (aka 'made into soap'). Sodium sunflowerate is the chemical name of sunflower seed oil that has been saponified. There will be some coconut and sunflower seed oils left in the soap after they are saponified, due to the fact that Meliora uses sodium hydroxide, or lye, in the conversion process. Leaving these excess oils in the soap ensures there is NO remaining lye in the finished product, and gives the soap its lather and moisture. This process is also called 'superfatting'. Glycerin is naturally created when the oils are converted into soapâ€“and helps to keep skin soft, and is an effective solvent, making it great for dissolving stains and dirt. Water is used in the soapmaking process to dissolve the lye, and then is dried out over several weeks, resulting in a hard soap bar with very little water leftover. There is ~5% water leftover in these soap bars, compared to liquid soap that contains ~60% water.
- Natural castile dish soap bar made from organic sunflower and coconut oils
- Lathers easily to gently clean dishes without bulky plastic bottles
- Rinses away easily for toxin-free dishes
- Each soap puck is 7 oz
- Ships plastic-free!
- 2.5 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches
- Keep dry and elevated from water when not in useâ€“a soap dish is perfect for this!
- To use, wet a brush and rub it over the soap puck to a lather. To soak dishes, hold the soap puck under running water and allow the sink to fill with suds!
Meliora began when their co-founder, Kate, began wondering what was really in her cleaning products. After discovering companies aren't actually required to list all of their ingredients (what?!), Kate set out to create cleaning products with simple, earth-friendly ingredients that are listed on the front of the package. Meliora means ‚better‚Äù in Latin, and that's what these cleaning products are made to be. They're conscious about choosing ingredients that are effective, safe for the home and body, and cause no trouble for Mother Earth after the chores are said and done. Meliora boasts the MADE SAFE seal and Leaping Bunny on all products, ensuring that no products or ingredients build up on our bodies, in the environment, are toxic for the oceans, or are tested on animals.See Meliora
The only dish soap we use and no chemical taste on the dishes.
Castile Dish Soap
It lasts a long time and gets my dishes very clean. If I’m washing something extremely oily, I usually do two passes with this dish block soap. It smells nice and works so well with a dish brush.
Gets my dishes clean. Easy to handle. Will buy again.
I wash a lot of my dishes by hand and this stuff works great! I love the lemon scent and the fact that I can order it in a pack of three!