Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 14 points when you purchase this product!
- Produced and packaged in Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Cruelty-free and made without animal byproducts
- No synthetic fragrances, dyes, optical brighteners, or preservatives
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxide (Sodium Percarbonate), Sodium Carbonate (Washing Soda)
- Gentle planet and people-friendly bleach alternative that's great for laundry
- Add to a cup of water to create a strong general cleaner or use it while washing dishes to help remove build up
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original product packaging can be returned with 30 days
- For laundry, add 1 tbsp. of powder to a load of laundry. Double for heavy loads. Works with any temperature, though expect best results with warm water.
- For general household cleaning, use 1 tbsp. of powder with 8 - 16 oz of water, or 1/4 - 1/2 cup of powder per gallon of water.
- WARNING: Do not use with silk or wool, and do not mix with Chlorine, Ammonia, or other chemicals
- NOT Septic Safe
End of Life
- Recycle or reuse cardboard canister
- Refills: recycle tin tie from the top of the refill bag, then compost or recycle the paper refill bag.
Meliora began when their co-founder, Kate, began wondering what was really in her cleaning products. After discovering companies aren't actually required to list all of their ingredients (what?!), Kate set out to create cleaning products with simple, earth-friendly ingredients that are listed on the front of the package. Meliora means ‚better‚Äù in Latin, and that's what these cleaning products are made to be. They're conscious about choosing ingredients that are effective, safe for the home and body, and cause no trouble for Mother Earth after the chores are said and done. Meliora boasts the MADE SAFE seal and Leaping Bunny on all products, ensuring that no products or ingredients build up on our bodies, in the environment, are toxic for the oceans, or are tested on animals.See Meliora