Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 21 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in plastic free in packaging made from recycled content
- Produced and packaged in Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Cruelty-free and made without animal byproducts
- No synthetic fragrances, dyes, optical brighteners, or preservatives
- This is a MADE SAFE® Certified product that has been third-party tested to ensure it contains only non-toxic, high quality ingredients that are safe for our environment and your skin
- B Corp Certified to ensure safe and responsible business practices
- Meliora is a Leaping Bunny Certified company that uses no animal testing
- Meliora is a woman owned, family run business
- vegetable soap [potassium cocoate, potassium sunflowerate, glycerin, water, organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil], organic lavandula hybrida (lavender) oil* [scent made entirely from certified organic essential oil containing linalool*]
- Concentrated and plastic-free foaming hand soap tablets
- Each 0.5 oz. tablet makes up 9 oz. of foaming hand soap
- Each tablet is .5 oz
- To use, add 1 Foaming Hand Soap Refill Tablet to empty foaming soap dispenser. Add 8-9 oz. warm water; wait for tablet to dissolve.
- When empty, repeat step 1 and eliminate another plastic bottle from the landfill!
End of Life
- Recycle cardboard packaging
Meliora began when their co-founder, Kate, began wondering what was really in her cleaning products. After discovering companies aren't actually required to list all of their ingredients (what?!), Kate set out to create cleaning products with simple, earth-friendly ingredients that are listed on the front of the package. Meliora means ‚better‚Äù in Latin, and that's what these cleaning products are made to be. They're conscious about choosing ingredients that are effective, safe for the home and body, and cause no trouble for Mother Earth after the chores are said and done. Meliora boasts the MADE SAFE seal and Leaping Bunny on all products, ensuring that no products or ingredients build up on our bodies, in the environment, are toxic for the oceans, or are tested on animals.See Meliora
This is the first time I’ve bought any type of tablet concentrate soap and I am pretty happy with it. The instructions say to mix with warm water but I would say closer to hot than warm works better
I switched from Blueland as they massively raised prices. I was a little worried about the tablet fully dissolving- kept shaking it every 20 min or so, then forgot about it overnight. When I woke up it was fully dissolved. It has a nice, rich lather and mild, pleasant scent. Hands feel clean and not overly dry after using.
This is the best of both worlds: bar soap and liquid hand soap! The tablets are basically little bars of soap (so no plastic bottle). Using them in whatever reused hand soap dispenser is very convenient.
We like the hand soap. We’ve had to get used to it being less thick than others, but we’re fine with it and will try more products.
Our daughter will also be ordering it.
Smells great, nice and foamy, no complaints!