Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 10 points when you purchase this product!
- Meliora is a 1% for the Planet business, donating 2% of sales to environmental non-profits. Their partner of choice is Women's Voices for the Earth–a non-profit dedicated to eliminating toxic chemicals from products through corporate responsibility
- Manufactured and packaged in Chicago, IL, USA!
- Ships in 100% Recyclable and Plastic Free Packaging
- Produced and packaged in Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Cruelty-free and made without animal byproducts
- No synthetic fragrances, dyes, optical brighteners, or preservatives
- This is a MADE SAFE® Certified product that has been third-party tested to ensure it contains only non-toxic, high quality ingredients that are safe for our environment and your skin
- B Corp Certified to ensure safe and responsible business practices
- Meliora is a Leaping Bunny Certified company that uses no animal testing
- Meliora is a woman owned, family run business
- Vegetable Soap [Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Water]
- Additional info: sodium cocoate is the chemical name of coconut oil that has been saponified (aka 'made into soap'). Sodium sunflowerate is the chemical name of sunflower seed oil that has been saponified. There will be some coconut and sunflower seed oils left in the soap after they are saponified, due to the fact that Meliora uses sodium hydroxide, or lye, in the conversion process. Leaving these excess oils in the soap ensures there is NO remaining lye in the finished product, and gives the soap its lather and moisture. This process is also called 'superfatting'. Glycerin is naturally created when the oils are converted into soap–and helps to keep skin soft, and is an effective solvent, making it great for dissolving stains and dirt. Water is used in the soapmaking process to dissolve the lye, and then is dried out over several weeks, resulting in a hard soap bar with very little water leftover. There is ~5% water leftover in these soap bars, compared to liquid soap that contains ~60% water.
- Pre-treatment laundry stain stick made from super-concentrated natural, non-toxic ingredients
- Powerful clean, yet gentle enough to use on most fabrics
- 1.7 oz
- To use the stain stick, wet the stained area on your clothes, then rub the stick into the stain, and wash like normal. Works great on grease, oils, and deodorant stains!
End of Life
- Recycle cardboard stain stick packaging
Meliora began when their co-founder, Kate, began wondering what was really in her cleaning products. After discovering companies aren't actually required to list all of their ingredients (what?!), Kate set out to create cleaning products with simple, earth-friendly ingredients that are listed on the front of the package. Meliora means ‚better‚Äù in Latin, and that's what these cleaning products are made to be. They're conscious about choosing ingredients that are effective, safe for the home and body, and cause no trouble for Mother Earth after the chores are said and done. Meliora boasts the MADE SAFE seal and Leaping Bunny on all products, ensuring that no products or ingredients build up on our bodies, in the environment, are toxic for the oceans, or are tested on animals.See Meliora
Does a great job of removing deep stains from my 2 yr old son. Sometimes I have clean it 2 times, but I have to do that with any stain remover. Great product.
If I could give this stain stick 10 stars, I would. I use this stick almost daily with a baby that loves blackberries and avocado. Successfully removes stains that are DAYS old... even from white! Run, don't walk to buy this stain stick!
Hey Katie! We are so so happy you are loving this stain stick! It's definitely one of our top selling items - it sure gets the job done!
Worked on everything I spilled on myself so far! ha ha
I’m not sure how all the other reviewers had such great experiences! Each one of my items that I used this stain stick on came out of the washer with white stains from the stick! I’m so disappointed! I used it on a lot of my kids clothes and a couple of my leggings that were kind of expensive so here’s hoping I can get out the white spots!
This works so well. I’ve used it multiple times on messes that were sure to stain, but I always can get them out with this stick!