Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 23 points when you purchase this product!
- This product replaces single-use cotton swabs, which require tons of raw materials and often end up in our landfills or waterways!
- LastSwab is tested to withhold up to 1,000 uses
- Latex free
- The rod is made from polypropylene (PP) reinforced with glass fiber, tips are produced using thermoplastic elastomers (TPE). The LastSwab Sharpen Pro tips are made from 30 % cotton and 70 % wood fiber.
- Reusable and sanitary alternative to cotton swabs, buds, and Q-tips
- Can be used over 1,000 times, keeping single-use alternatives out of our landfill
- Ships same business day!
- Contains: 1 case, 3 reusable swabs, 4 extra changeable tips, and a mirror inside the top lid
It's no secret: even at their best, single-use items can put a huge strain on the environment. That's why LastObject is dedicated to creating sustainably-minded and design-forward alternatives to the single-use items that plague our day-to-day habits. From plastic-free packaging, to plant-based or organic materials, LastObject creates reusable alternatives to disposable cotton swabs, tissues, and more. Click below to learn how you can give your routines a sustainability boost with LastObject!See LastObject