Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 2 points when you purchase this product!
- This product supports the Humble Smile Foundation, a non-profit working to bring preventive oral health initiatives to those in need worldwide – focusing on education, advocacy, and urgent oral care. The Humble Co. donates all the products that are needed by the Humble Smile Foundation to carry out this mission, as well as a portion of profits from this, and every, product!
- These cotton swabs are made from sustainably harvested MOSO-bamboo leaves harvested from 5 meters and up. Since pandas only eat leaves they can reach, they don’t eat the bamboo The Honest Co. harvests, making this product “panda-friendly”!
- Packaged in a recyclable box made from recycled content
- Ships plastic-free in recycled and recyclable content
- Responsibly made in China
- Certified Cruelty-Free
- FDA Registered
- Handle: 100% biodegradable, sustainably-grown bamboo
- Tip: cotton
- Biodegradable cotton swabs made from sustainably harvested bamboo
- Features a soft cotton tip
- Pack of 100 is great for make up application and removal!
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original product packaging may be returned with 30 days
- Pack of 100
End of Life
- Biodegradable and compostable
The Humble Co.
The Humble Co. is on a mission to take plastics out of the world's oral hygiene routine. In 2013, dentist Noel Abdayem wondered if there was a way to create useful, planet friendly products that give back to communities in need. Now, through The Humble Co, Abdayem creates products from plant based and biodegradable materials, helping to keep plastic out of our oceans, one toothbrush at a time. From their cruelty free certifications, vegan products, and give-back initiatives through The Humble Smile Foundation, the Humble Co. is using business as a force for good. Click below to learn more about why we love The Humble Co!See The Humble Co.