Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 4 points when you purchase this product!
- Straw and brush set comes without additional packaging
- Ships in recyclable boxes or envelopes made from recycled content
- All Bestowed Essentials products are Vegan and Certified Cruelty-Free by PETA
- Straw: 45% Recycled Stainless Steel, 55% Virgin Stainless Steel
- Brush: Metal Handle, Nylon Bristles
- Pouch: Organic Cotton
- Reusable stainless steel straw and cleaning brush with optional carrying pouch
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Straw: 8.5 inches long, 1/4 inch diameter
- Brush: 8.75 inches long
- Pouch: 9 x 2.5 inches
- Clean straw by hand with straw cleaning brush, let dry
End of Life
- Recycle straw and brush handle with scrap metal collections
You want a beauty product that's truly all-natural, vegan, certified cruelty-free, zero waste, gives back to charity, handmade in the USA, affordable, high-quality, and all with plastic-free packaging. While this may seem like a seriously tough order, founder Callee of Bestowed Essentials has got you covered. From day one, her passion has been to create simple self care tools that are good for you and the planet‚ a passion she lives out everyday with her innovative, plastic-free products. With options from shampoo bars to face toner to bath soaks, Bestowed Essentials has the zero waste, cruelty free option for you. Click the link below to learn more about Callee's story and how Bestowed Essentials helps remove trash from beaches with every purchase!See Bestowed Essentials
I really like how the cleaner is made specifically for this straw, so it cleans it perfectly. It's so thin and sturdy, so I have no problem bringing it everywhere I go.
I have used this straw several times now, and personally my favorite. The quality of the metal is really good and the cleaning brush does the job! The pouch is really convenient for storing.
I just wash it when I am done and put it in the drainer then when I am getting another drink I just grab it again. Cuts out a lot of trash and the brush is usable for all of my straws so I say a win/win. The brush is a great amount of bristles honestly, cleans really good. 10/10!
Bought two, one for myself and one as a gift: added my own cutlery and I bring it everywhere. Helps me not using disposables when I'm out. Bonus for the pouch itself being organic cotton