Get 19 points when you purchase this product!
- Meliora is a 1% for the Planet business, donating 2% of sales to environmental non-profits. Their partner of choice is Women's Voices for the Earth–a non-profit dedicated to eliminating toxic chemicals from products through corporate responsibility
- Manufactured and packaged in Chicago, IL, USA!
- Ships in 100% Recyclable and Plastic Free Packaging
- Made in China
- Meliora screens all suppliers for quality, health and safety standards, and factory code of conduct
- Meliora is B Corp Certified to ensure safe and responsible business practices
- Meliora is a Leaping Bunny Certified company that uses no animal testing
- Meliora is a woman owned, family run business
- Bottle: Glass
- Spray nozzle: Plastic
- Empty, refillable glass spray bottle for cleaning solutions
- Can be written on with permanent markers, or dry erase markers for temporary labeling
- Durable glass is hard to break and long-lasting for years of use
- Holds 16 oz.
End of Life
- When the bottle is no longer usable, recycle the glass in your curbside bin. Reuse the plastic spray nozzle with another bottle, or send it back to us to recycle through our TerraCycle takeback program!
Meliora began when their co-founder, Kate, began wondering what was really in her cleaning products. After discovering companies aren't actually required to list all of their ingredients (what?!), Kate set out to create cleaning products with simple, earth-friendly ingredients that are listed on the front of the package. Meliora means ‚better‚Äù in Latin, and that's what these cleaning products are made to be. They're conscious about choosing ingredients that are effective, safe for the home and body, and cause no trouble for Mother Earth after the chores are said and done. Meliora boasts the MADE SAFE seal and Leaping Bunny on all products, ensuring that no products or ingredients build up on our bodies, in the environment, are toxic for the oceans, or are tested on animals.See Meliora
I added my own silicone nonslip bands, which helps. But I'm concerned that the spray element/lid feels very cheap and not solid enough: I don't expect it to last.
Love it when the sprayer works. The first time it didn’t and Earthhero kindly sent me a new sprayer head that worked. Next use the sprayer didn’t want to work and then sprayed shotty. I’ll probably look around my house to see if I can rob the sprayer from a different bottle.
One easy way to reduce my plastic footprint.
Beautiful bottle, but the top did not secure well. On first use, glass bottle fell from spray top and shattered all over my shower.
Hey Jason! Oh no! It sounds like you may have received a defective spray top. We can get another bottle out to you ASAP! Someone from our support team will get in touch with you shortly! We are so sorry you experienced that!
the cheap plastic screw top sprayer does not thread into the glass bottle tightly enough. my first time using this bottle, it started unthreading. by the time i finished spraying the shower, the bottle dropped entirely out of the sprayer top, leaving me with the sprayer in hand and dozens of bits of surfactant-coated glass shards all over the tub. and believe me this SHATTERS, tons of teenty tiny pieces and several really nasty slivers. i should have seen this coming, but i definitely did not expect it to come apart how it did. scary and tedious to clean up!
Hey Meg! OH NO! We are so sorry! It sounds like you received a defective spray bottle! Someone from our team will reach out to you shortly!